Top 10 Overrated Guitar Players of All Time!!!??

Old Joad

4 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

One comment: Don't feed the trolls—even if they are on UTube.

But then, trolling on UTube can be profitable.

"John Tesh declared best pianist ever!"

"Yoko Ono declared best vocalist ever!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤮🤢

Edited by craigb

On 7/5/2023 at 3:33 PM, craigb said:

my personal list (started decades ago!), #1 was Clapton and #2 was Santana, so not far off

I saw Clapton in Nola years ago. He had Mark Knopfler playing with him! I think it was the Journeyman tour, or around that time.

I had never seen him before. And having read so much about him. How in the early days he was called "God" by fans. I figured there was no way this guy was gonna live up to all the hype.

Well he was doing a good job of playing. Him and Mark were feeding off each other. Great show.

But he changed my mind when he started playing "Wonderful Tonight". The hair on the back of my neck was standing up! I could feel every note he was playing. I turned to looked at my wife and she said to me her hair was standing up on the back of her neck!! I looked at the people around me and I could see they were all in awe.

There was something happening to all of us.  It was magical.

I grant you, there is more hype said about Clapton than maybe any other guitarist.  And I never would have believed it if I hadn't felt it myself.

Over-rated? Not Clapton. He got something. Mofo got it!!

Santana? Love his tone. Phasing... not so much.

• Like 2

pretty hilarious some ***** youtuber saying Hendrix, Slash, Clapton etc are overrated.

could make hundreds vids of 1000 most self overrating youtube clunkers,

I've asked him in Youtube comments to do one.

what an iddy hut

Edited by Sheens
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

As opposed to the 5 million others coming from YouTubers from all walks of success ready to offer their rear end to said players if asked?

No hairy buds mooning selfies please I beg you

Edited by Sheens