New Waves Key Detector

cclarry

New: Waves Key Detector
https://everyplugin.com/key-detector.html
Find the key of any sample, track or full mix with AI precision.
Included in Mercury and Vocal Production bundles.
Owners of the following products will receive a $5 coupon via newsletter for Key Detector:

Waves Tune Real-Time

Waves Tune

OVox Vocal ReSynthesis

Waves Harmony

Also: WUP 25% off again. Send us your dealer-code

https://everyplugin.com/waves-upgrades

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Plenty of freeware that does this and paid ones are not on most users shitlist

Yep, the only benefit I see here is the integration with stuff like Ovox, Harmony or Waves Tune. It's a workflow tool. I guess that's why it's priced at $19.99. I completely forgot I got Harmony though 😅. So If you're not a heavy user of those plugins I don't see the benefit. I don't really know about those freeware, I know of free tuners, but accurate key finders? I have the Antares one for integration with Autotune which I rarely use and I have zplane's Tonic. Between them I'm good.

It really should be free to real time tune and harmony owners . Unless this has a detection algorithm light years ahead of other similar products, I can't imagine buying this. The hornet one (not to mention melodyne, crispy tuner , scaler and other products I already own) do a decent job of this.

• Like 3

On 6/27/2023 at 10:28 AM, kitekrazy said:

Plenty of freeware that does this and paid ones are not on most users shitlist

Can you recommend any? I wasn't familiar with this functionality being around before seeing ads for the Waves plugin. I don't need any of the tuning connectivity but like the idea of key identification.