Cakwalk doesn't make sound

Favio

@57Gregy I started another project and do recive sound so I try again with this one and didn't deleteed the tracks and imported again but nothing so then I erase the project and started a new one imported the tracks and now I'm getting sound 

9 hours ago, JohnnyV said:

You master bus output should say Focusrite. It looks like it's going no where. 

I google translated ninguno, and it said it’s Spanish for “none”.  This ^^^^ looks like the answer.

In some cases if [ I ] is set to None, it is actually Omni. By the way [ I ] is Input.

As a word "Ninguno" might mean "None," but setting [ I ] to "None" can display as "Omni."

In this case, for [ O ] = "Ninguno" on the Master Bus, it means "None." Meaning the audio going to the Master Bus is going Nowhere.

PS: The Omni/None thing has been a source of confusion. Not sure if its the same in Spanish.

Edited by User 905133
fixed [ I ] because without the space it turns the text to italics

The only reason this might happen that I can think of is there’s no output chosen in Preferences audio settings. But we have a screen shot that says otherwise?  
Screen shots of all the audio settings might shed light on the issue. 

Edited by JohnnyV

32 minutes ago, JohnnyV said:

The only reason this might happen that I can think of is there’s no output chosen in Preferences audio settings. But we have a screen shot that says otherwise?  
Screen shots of all the audio settings might shed light on the issue. 

Is this a reply to my comment?  

I could be wrong, but it looks to me from the screen shots posted above, Tracks 1 - 6 and the Metronome and Preview bus are being sent to the Master bus, but the Master bus is being routed to None / Ninguno.  Yes, there could be other audio issues, but if it were me, I'd check the destination for the Master bus to make sure it is routed to a sound card/sound device.

It would also be nice to see where the Hardware Output console strip is being sent.  Since the system only has one audio output, if the Hardware Output strip isn't pointed to it (the Focusrite), that could be an issue.

Edited by User 905133

No I think I noticed it first, I was just adding to what I originally said. 

That's why we need more screenshots as something weird is happening as normally a user does not have to set the master bus, it automatically is routed to the hardware. So either the OP manually changed the output or an audio set up error is happening< Example we are not using ASIO.