D16 Lush 2 intro Deal

D-Fused Sounds

2 hours ago, JT music said:

For the one who has the v1 the Crossgrade coupon code discount is $49 equally I have already tried the V2 and it is very mediocre, a paid upgrade is not justified at all.

It looks like hardly anything has changed. They need to try a lot harder to sell an upgrade at that price.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jngnz said:

The SH-101 was f-ing awful, what did you expect?

For his time a decade ago he was quite inobador by bringing his eight layers and his acceptable sounds, but today he is still an old old car with more of the same...

7 hours ago, JT music said:

For the one who has the v1 the Crossgrade coupon code discount is $49 equally I have already tried the V2 and it is very mediocre, a paid upgrade is not justified at all.

think same, i could not use V1 as it was too small in daw and not resizable on 4K screen..,,,developer was not interested at all

• Like 1

If it was uhe or softube , people would be raving ...

A polyphonic sh , multi layer , solid fx routing ... well that a deep one and one that shouldn t be undersetimated at all ..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zo said:

If it was uhe or softube , people would be raving ...

A polyphonic sh , multi layer , solid fx routing ... well that a deep one and one that shouldn t be undersetimated at all ..

It's not a bad synth, but the UI was always pretty quirky, and U-He and Softube don't charge usurious upgrade fees for things like resizable UI.

I say resizable UI purely as a guess because I actually have no idea what's new in V2. 

Edited by Craig N

12 hours ago, JT music said:

For his time a decade ago he was quite inobador by bringing his eight layers and his acceptable sounds, but today he is still an old old car with more of the same...

Good to know. I've had an eye on SH-101 ever since I saw a video by Timecop1983 where he uses it.

Now I have one less synth on my wishlist.

Phoscyon 2's upgrade price ($29) was about the max I think I'm willing to pay to upgrade a single instrument. I don't plan to use a sizeable portion of my income just to upgrade synths, plugins and DAWs. At some point I might just stick with the stuff that doesn't need to be paid to upgraded, other than the DAW and essential platforms like Kontakt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Craig N said:

It's not a bad synth, but the UI was always pretty quirky, and U-He and Softube don't charge usurious upgrade fees for things like resizable UI.

I say resizable UI purely as a guess because I actually have no idea what's new in V2. 

I looked quikly yesturday to see what's on the menu and the new modulation page is really what's is stiking out , color and gui resize are goodies , if i recal resize was there already or size was enougth for me ....but modulation wans't that great to implement ....

Yep price for the update is imho not in line with what industry is usually about .... imho a new purchase at the intro price is exellent ....

• Like 1