Melda 15th Anniversary Sale - 65% off bundles

ralfrobert

4 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I'm not very familiar with Melda. Can a referral code be used more than once?

Yes, by different people; No, by one person.

Only individuals who have made no purchases can use a referral code. Once you made a purchase, you cannot use a referral code.

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Nice. Now I need a strategy how to get hundreds of people who have never purchased Melda products before to use my code. 😄

Correction ^^^^.

For details see this

Purchase any product on our website and get your personal referral coupon. Any new customer who uses your code during checkout gets a 20% discount for themselves and 10% goes to you in form of credits. [emphasis added]

Edited by User 905133
to add a link and a quotation

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

What I don’t like is that one needs to ask people to use one’s referral code in order to get those credits, as if Melda wants us to be beggars first, choosers second ;)

How else would such a referral system work?

I put mine out there enough to eventually get MComplete and I never felt like I was begging. I think their products are a good value that I want everyone to know about. I post the same stuff now that I can't even use referral credits.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

How else would such a referral system work?

I put mine out there enough to eventually get MComplete and I never felt like I was begging. I think their products are a good value that I want everyone to know about. I post the same stuff now that I can't even use referral credits.

True, got some great pointers from you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Technostica said:

Do they credit the value of licenses that are transferred against future bundle purchases or is it just for newly registered or purchased ones?

Not 100% sure but I think they do.  It certainly told me how many plugins I had in a particular bundle which I'm pretty sure included some transfers.  I didn't do the math though.

Can't really test it out now that I went all in.

• Like 1