Mixcraft 10 Released

Brian Lawler

https://acoustica.com/

Version 10 Pro is $39 upgrade from 9 Pro.  Recording Studio (non-Pro) version update is $29.  Pro without upgrade is $149 / regular $199  Recording Studio is $79/ regular $99

https://acoustica.com/products/mixcraft-10-upgrade-pricing

MIDI routing 🎉

"What's New" page: https://acoustica.com/products/mixcraft-10-whats-new

Edited by Brian Lawler
More info
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Well how 'bout dat?

Only four years in the making.  MIDI Routing was my biggest gripe, but the UI was looking a little stale too.  They only list "Demo" for the non-Pro version.  For $39 I will probably spring for it anyway.

• Great Idea 1

41 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I beat Bapu!  Installed!  :P

I dropped out of Mixcraft after my last version upgrade (9). I just never used it TBH.

So, not to be negative but, uninstalled!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I dropped out of Mixcraft after my last version upgrade (9). I just never used it TBH.

Oh my!!!  We're actually suppose to use this stuff?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

I approve!  It's quite an improvement - especially the Mixer!  It looks more like the Mixer in 
Reaper, but better IMO.  Getting the 3 Cherry Audio Plugins that have been added was a
bonus!

Didn't those come with Humble Bundle recently?

I think I'd rather slow $39 on a DAW I might not use when I almost pay that a month on some more plugins or sample libraries I will forget about.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Didn't those come with Humble Bundle recently?

I think I'd rather slow $39 on a DAW I might not use when I almost pay that a month on some more plugins or sample libraries I will forget about.

I got that Humble Bundle.  Galactic Reverb was part of it, but both DCO-106 and the Tape Echo were new to me.  I have not had much time in Mixcraft 10 yet, but I can't find them in the VST list.  Maybe a install step I have not stumbled on yet.  They show in the "store" as owned though.

<edit>  RIGHT after I posted this I clicked the Instructions button on the Store icon for the CA plugins.  That showed a redemption code for Cherry Audio.  Minor annoyance: you can't copy/paste the code.

Edited by Brian Lawler
found it
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

For me it's Mixcrap since the plugin scanner rejects everything Izotope vst3 and shuts down. 

Bummer!  For what it's worth, the very first FX VST (the instruments worked fine) I loaded was an Arturia and it crashed to desktop immediately when I clicked on a preset.  Once I reloaded it worked fine and I have a few hours of messing with it today without another crash.  I just tried four of my Izotope plugs and they seem to work OK- I also only use VST3.  I did hit another bug regarding changing the loop library location that Greg has already replied to via their bug portal.  I see you posted on the Mixcraft forum so hopefully they will get you up and running.

I installed v9 and it did the same thing except I had to constantly restart and the manager block them. After about 72 restarts it's running.  v10 does this circle jerk of and I can't get past Insight 2.

Komplete Control has issues with Izotope as well.

On 6/6/2023 at 5:31 PM, Bapu said:

Well, I broke down.

Installed!

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Bapu said:

Well, I broke down.

Installed!

Hahahaha ....

Did it hit you with this comment while it was doing your VST scan ?

RzLNdLz.jpeg

Kenny

• Haha 1