Suggest me audio editing Application.

TechWhiz

Hello Everyone! i'm a music composer and I use to create short form music just like short videos. I would like to know is there any best auido editing application for mobile. I want to test out some of things. 

Not sure what you mean by Mobile? For sure the best thing I ever bought was a hand held Recorder. You cell Phone is a Mobil recording device too. 

If by Mobile you are refering to using a Laptop then any Wave editor or DAW will work. Use the one you find easiest to work with. Audacity, Gold Wave, Sound Forge are all free wave editors. 

Problem is you still need a portable audio interface, that's why I like my hand held recorder. Hi quality audio at the press of a button. Zoom and Tascam are the most used brands but there's some cheepo ones too but those are probably like using a cell phone. 

81fa5vfa+uL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1

Yes you are correct not true freeware. 
Gold wave is free to use but you can pay for it to get rid of Nag screen. I bought the lifetime license a long time ago for $50. It’s the best one for batch conversion of files. 

I thought older versions of Sound Forge were available free?  I have never paid for it myself. The latest version came with Movie Maker by Magix.  

Edited by John Vere