Minimal Audio 50% sitewide sale

Wallace Ng

17 minutes ago, wallace said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, seems like Rift is at its lowest historical price.

Ditto, so far as I can tell, for Morph EQ, which I've had my eye on for a while. Thanks for the heads up!

Thinking of creating my own 'bundle' with Rift, Morth EQ and Cluster Delay (basically all their effects without the sample packs).
Having said that, I have never tried their plugins but heard good comments about them, anyone would like to share here on how they are using them?

image.thumb.png.529d12cea7de1056578f9c9eee4aad6c.png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Already not regretting the decision 😎

I f-ing hate this forum. I have been overspending so hard since October I'm not sure my son will be wearing pants anymore as soon as the next size up is due.

• Haha 4

Cluster Delay seems to be a very good plugin, but you can do the same things and more with UVI Relayer, that you can get for 29$ at Audiodeluxe, with UVI Model D as a freebie

Edited by DamienF

2 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Already not regretting the decision 😎

Yep.  I am loving Rift.  I suppose I could get similar effects out of Cable Guys suite or my other multi-fx plugs, but Rift is really easy to use.  Pull up a preset and just fiddle with the wet/dry and two macro knobs.  Like all of my multi-fx, the presets seem heavy handed (so far), but what sets it apart is the ease of dialing it back.  No demo, but 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

6 hours ago, wallace said:

Code: BIRTHDAY50
Offer not valid with bundles. Sale begins Friday 5/5 at 10 am PST and ends Saturday 5/6 at 10 am PST. Offer valid for 24 hours only.

https://www.minimal.audio

Correct me if I’m wrong, seems like Rift is at its lowest historical price.

Yes it's working with bundle. Enter the code with something else, then add the bundle and remove the other item.

9 hours ago, jngnz said:

I f-ing hate this forum. I have been overspending so hard since October I'm not sure my son will be wearing pants anymore as soon as the next size up is due.

So you get why I call my fellow forum members my "fellow enablers."  I say it with love,  but there's truth to it. We're all hugely addicted to sample libraries and plugins -- especially the regulars. The first time I saw someone share that they bought the same plugin twice, I knew a lot of us have the same habits.

Larry is our Heisenberg (AKA Walter White). 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

So you get why I call my fellow forum members my "fellow enablers."  I say it with love,  but there's truth to it. We're all hugely addicted to sample libraries and plugins -- especially the regulars. The first time I saw someone share that they bought the same plugin twice, I knew a lot of us have the same habits.

Larry is our Heisenberg (AKA Walter White). 

My mum is visiting right now, and she for some reason considers me a musician.

When things calmed down last night, I excused myself to do some stuff on my MacBook. A bit later, she came into the room and saw me sitting there watching a YouTube video on some audio product and asked „so, are you making music right now?“ and I said „no, just watching something“ but really thought „no mum, I totally need to buy the 237th saturation plugin first and will totally get to making music afterwards.“

So I bought Rift, installed it, cleaned up my plug-in folder a little bit and went to bed.

• Haha 3