The Day Will Come

whoisp

Well done, as usual. I like it but would have trimmed around a minute. The song builds and builds so i was hoping for an explosive lead guitar, synth, violin, whatever explosion/release around, say 2:08, but that's just  me.  You sort of do what i mean around 3:10. Nice production with a strong vision🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Larry T. said:

Well done, as usual. I like it but would have trimmed around a minute. The song builds and builds so i was hoping for an explosive lead guitar, synth, violin, whatever explosion/release around, say 2:08, but that's just  me.  You sort of do what i mean around 3:10. Nice production with a strong vision🎶🎶🎶🎶

Its funny you say that, i did go into a solo at 2:08 which is like the part at 3:10 but i didn't like it, it didn't sort of fit my theme. I then just wanted to then finish the song and move on to something else instead of leaving it unfished but it helped me finish my templates and updates 

On 4/23/2023 at 9:13 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Yeah!
Like this one, left a like and comment over at YouTube.
Support your fellow forumites....

t

Cheers Thanx T my Youtube died of censorship death last year i think 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 2:18 PM, Old Joad said:

Awesome, love the way your songs builds🤘

I did a different version where it went into a lead guitar break at about 2mins but i scrapped it for the more steady build 

10 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi - great track, really enjoyed this

Cool stuff as usual

Nigel

Cheers Nigel

im really stuck on a track at the moment and don't know what to do.  Its quite funky but the progression sort of takes it away from the funky vibe   

17 hours ago, treesha said:

Nice P, interesting and emotional. I was drawn to a timing thing around 3:43 ? maybe just me. Anyways, keep em coming !

Yes it's in time, i broke it in half to do a outro, the drum fills started on the end of the riff note so it gives it a bit of an illusion or possibly  your internet had a little moment. Iv'e had to relisten to things at times. Programming fills though is time consuming. Im do a intro at the moment and i just can't get something simple right lol 

On 4/28/2023 at 11:28 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

What a fabulous, dynamic song and video!  This is a winner in my book, much to study here.

On 4/29/2023 at 1:10 AM, Kevin Walsh said:

Really nice work, excellent vocal work and the song itself rocks!

Cheers Guys, next one im doing something bit different, im creating many sample's to do a bit of funky dance 

1 hour ago, mark skinner said:

I Really enjoyed that. I thought the main theme carried nicely throughout the entire song. I especially appreciated the kick drum in the early parts of the song. The guitars were Real nice..    mark

Sometimes the simple things work best, this song im working on at the moment is super complicated haha i'm having problems with mixing space etc 

Awesome! Top shelf production.  Several trophies to hand out for the work and result you got.  Impressive low end management. Vocal treatment is spacious and pristine. Guitar work fits beautifully. The drum knocks it out of the park. And the video plays along with all the emotional tension.  Fine work Indeed!