APD Insider Exclusive: Get 90% Off Aurora Choir for a limited time!

cclarry

I've never -- or almost never -- seen anyone who's purchased sample libraries from this developer post anything good about their libraries (the one exception was when I think it was Fleer who posted that this was the one library of theirs that wasn't terrible -- that's a paraphrase). I had a friend who bought one of their orchestral libraries who told me that their library had an unfixable level of problems from poor scripting, poor velocity layering, etc. that made it an unredeemable mess. I would strongly urge people to research this developer and library very thoroughly before making a purchase. Also, I am certain that I have seen this library regularly on sale for this price and even $10 USD lower.  I seriously don't believe that anyone would pay $430 USD for this library -- I think that price is clearly bogus; just a device to allow the developer to claim an outrageous discount. This library is constantly on sale at various resellers for $29- 39 USD.  I'm sharing this info only because I don't want to see anyone get stuck with something they regret and that is something you will see a lot of about this developer in posts at this forum, at KVR, at VI Control and on Facebook. I have no personal experience with the developer or their libraries; my only intent is to be helpful to the community. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 8
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Yes, but do you use the item you paid more for?

No, I do not use it despite several attempts to do so.

I don't like to badmouth software vendors, especially those whose other products range from decent to excellent and are reasonably priced. So hot pokers could not coerce me into identifying Requiem Light as the worst library purchase I've ever made, choir or otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1