🤫 Exclusive Offer: Secret Sale on HoRNet Plugins!

cclarry

Are you ready for a secret sale? At HoRNet Plugins, we like to reward our loyal customers and that's why we're offering you an exclusive discount on our audio plugins.

For a limited time only, use the discount code SS80A18 at checkout and receive a massive 80% discount on every plugin except the new HoRNet VHS.

This offer is available until April 19th at 11:59:59 PM (Italian time), so don't wait! Head over to our website now and start shopping.

Remember, the discount code SS80A18 is your ticket to big savings. Use it before it's too late!

https://www.hornetplugins.com/

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

Saverio makes some nice plug-ins, but he really painted himself into a corner with the constant sales.  May as well set the regular prices to "old price x .2" and start over.

Maybe he should follow the Waves model..........

• Haha 2

With the sales, he managed to get me to buy most of them (I appreciate the no-authorization nonsense).  Most have never been used, but I install them as it seems like a good backup if some other plugin has authorization problems.  

I'll grab the VHS one too once it hits super sales.  While I already have the DearVR stuff - would be nice to have a no-authorization needed option too.

Making them super cheap isn't such a terrible idea - it makes impulse buys possible and I can say with certainty I've spent more with them than I would have if they had "normal" pricing.  

• Like 5