PSP 🔵 Return of the Legend | Lexicon PSP42 v. 2

cclarry

We are pleased to announce the release of the all new version of our classic high-quality digital stereo delay and phrase sampler plug-in based on the legendary Lexicon PCM42: Lexicon PSP42 . In version 2, the original vision of Lexicon PSP42 has been enhanced both in sonic accuracy and feature flexibility.

Until April 30th Lexicon PSP42 will be offered at the special introductory price of $99. Starting from May 1st regular price $149 will be applied.  

Current users of the Lexicon PSP42 can upgrade to the newest version just for $49 until May the 1st, and after that date, the upgrade will cost $69 (the upgrade is free of charge for users who bought the plug-in during last 12 months).

https://www.pspaudioware.com/products/lexicon-psp-42

• Thanks 2

Always liked both the PSP42 and PSP84 (and then the updated PSP85), and I've just given the new PSP42x version a quick demo, it's a very nice update, I will upgrade.

I have the PSP85, but I wasn't so impressed with updated PSP285 when I demoed it, and haven't so far bothered to update it.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2023 at 12:04 AM, MusicMan said:

Are updates like this from PSP always paid, or is it just because it's a with Lexicon?

I think some updates have been free, and major new version have been paid for, the upgrade from the old PSP85 to the new PSP 285 is $28.50, and the old Lexicon PSP42 to the new is $49 (until May the 1st, and after that date, the upgrade will cost $69).

• Thanks 1