Black Rooster Audio - ALL PLUGINS $25 USD EACH; $99 FOR ALL OF THEM

PavlovsCat

"Get all premium plug-ins for only US$25 each, and up to 70% off on our star bundles for a limited time only!" Get all of their plugins for $99 USD. 

https://blackroosteraudio.com/en/landing/spring-sale-2023

NOTE: While Black Rooster Audio makes some very nice plugins, they are VST 2.4. The company claims that they will be releasing VST3 versions but doesn't give an estimate when they will be released:  
"We are working on VST3 versions of the plug-ins..."

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Last Call said:

Man, this is great news, I own several and have been waiting for vst3 for a loooong time.

Thank you. 

Same. They make excellent plugins and they have perpetual licenses-- I think they're a great alternative to Waves and are worthy of our support, even if they are slow to move to VST3. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PavlovsCat said:

Same. They make excellent plugins and they have perpetual licenses-- I think they're a great alternative to Waves and are worthy if our support even if they are slow to move to VST3. 

Agreed. They have very good ones. I like them more than Waves too. X)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I replaced the Waves CLA-2A with BRA's VLA-2A and never looked back. They have had that note on their website saying they're upgrading to VST3 for quite a long time, so hopefully it's not far off now...

I'm pondering to purchase the VLA-2A Mark II. Yesterday I was doing some tests with the trial version. Together with your opinion I think I will get it. Though, I already have some great opto compressors, I like the versatility of the Mark II! (And they have real offline authorization, great)

Edited by MarcL
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MarcL said:

I'm pondering to purchase the VLA-2A Mark II. Yesterday I was doing some tests with the trial version. Together with your opinion I think I will get it. Though, I already have some great opto compressors, I like the versatility of the Mark II!

I REALLY like the MK II version.. it was even sweeter that they gave it to owners of the original one for free, so I didn't have to pay any upgrade cost or anything. Another tick in my book for them.

I still preferred the Waves CLA-3A than the BRA version which was a shame, but I ended up buying the Overloud Comp LA which includes the 3A and is way better than the Waves version, so between the two companies, I shouldn't need to use the Waves ones at all 🙂

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1