8DIO BAZANTAR - $20 Flash Sale this Weekend

cclarry

I have the Soundpaint version of this and like it -- most certainly a unique instrument. I got the Soundpaint version for $20 because the Kontakt version was list price. But at $20? Not even a question about it. The only thing I need to do is wait between now and Sunday afternoon to see if there are any additional flash sales I'll want to add to the cart to potentially lower the overall cost.

12 hours ago, John1984 said:

I have the Soundpaint version of this and like it -- most certainly a unique instrument. I got the Soundpaint version for $20 because the Kontakt version was list price. But at $20? Not even a question about it. The only thing I need to do is wait between now and Sunday afternoon to see if there are any additional flash sales I'll want to add to the cart to potentially lower the overall cost.

I also own the Soundpaint version of Bazantar and it's, by far, my favorite Soundpaint library. 

If you've never bought from 8Dio, you can PM me for a link to save $15 USD on your first purchase to pick this up for $5 USD.  

Edited by PavlovsCat

3 minutes ago, trager said:

If any first-time customers are considering this, make sure you get a referral code from someone. Brings it down to $5. I've got a code you can PM me for, but the cool kid on your block probably has one too.

No one cooler on my block than you, trager. 

• Like 1