EZKeys 2 coming April 3rd?

Sander Verstraten

Ijust installed this and opened it up. I went straight for the grooves to hear how it sounds. The first groove that came up I hit play and I liked it. But It wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear. To me the chord changes went in another direction to what I was feeling listening to the groove. So I switch to the Grid tab, and within a very few minutes I had it exactly as I was expecting it to sound.  I was very easily able to switch notes that I thought didn't fit, and tame other notes I thought were too dominate.

This is my new keyboard player!!

On 5/16/2023 at 4:32 PM, Bapu said:

Tis a gudun

Oh yeah Bapu!!! Oh yeah!!

[TOTP!]

Edited by Grem
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

You can record your playing into the song, This opens up quite a few possibilities. For example creating your own patterns and then using EZKeys to apply a chord progression, or recording a chord progression as block chords and then replacing the pattern with MIDI from the browser etc. -NICE

Oh yeah baby!! Oh yeah!!

After reading this I recorded an old chord progression (I call it a song! Never had a name for it.) I have with some fill. Then I got EZK2 to "Replace MIDI" and the first four suggestions were stunning. I am truly amazed at what it suggested. So I saved the four parts and will use them in a song. 

This is really a fine piece of software.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 4
  • Great Idea 1