8DIO Deep Solo Violin & Cello - Only $25 Each

cclarry

SoundPaint is 8Dio's own new plugin engine. 8Dio libraries were made for Kontakt and they are older.

SoundPaint will be releasing a new string library in "several weeks, but not several months .." (comment from YouTube) and probably a lot more later, so if you like SoundPaint, you might want to wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, BTP said:

SoundPaint is 8Dio's own new plugin engine. 8Dio libraries were made for Kontakt and they are older.

SoundPaint will be releasing a new string library in "several weeks, but not several months .." (comment from YouTube) and probably a lot more later, so if you like SoundPaint, you might want to wait.

Wait to see the 4TB SSD prices drop some more.   Kontakt version there is no machine limit while Soundpaint there's two.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeeringAmps said:

Do I bite on this one? 8DIONEWSLETTER  gets an extra 15% off.

What is the difference between 8Dio and SoundPaint? I jumped on a SoundPaint deal and the receipt was from 8Dio.

Inquiring minds want to know...

t

I have the cello and viola. There's a ton of articulations but the scripting is bare bones and, for me, I want to play everything in real-time, I'm not into getting into the midi to edit. I'd strongly recommend listening to the walkthough of the patches carefully to make sure you like the tone. But there's a lot there, it just doesn't come with clever scripting that makes it sound great in real time like some competitors.  But they'll cost a lot more.  I would suggest checking out Sonixinema, as I think their two solo cello libraries are much better -- with less articulations,  but I like the sound, and from the free versions (download the free versions) , I think the scripting is superior. 

I think I paid twice as much as the sale price and at this price, I would strongly consider it and I'm contemplating  getting the violin. There's really nothing else close for that price range. If you've never bought from 8Dio before, you can PM me for a link to get $15USD off on your first purchase. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1