steve@baselines.com

Wow, good one, Steve!  It has something that always attracts me - unpredictability.  This should give someone a challenge, with all the tempo changes, but it all makes sense because you performed it so well.  Your voice is very good, and in this tune it just shines.  Overall, I get a Ben Folds vibe because of the clever arrangement and sophisticated melody that follows the ever-changing chord progression.  A lot of thought went into this, and I hope you find the perfect partner.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

Wow, good one, Steve!  It has something that always attracts me - unpredictability.  This should give someone a challenge, with all the tempo changes, but it all makes sense because you performed it so well.  Your voice is very good, and in this tune it just shines.  Overall, I get a Ben Folds vibe because of the clever arrangement and sophisticated melody that follows the ever-changing chord progression.  A lot of thought went into this, and I hope you find the perfect partner.

Well that comment made my day!  Thank you so much Lynn!

• Like 1

On 2/11/2023 at 5:12 PM, bjornpdx said:

Great lyrics! Totally enjoyed the listen.
Usually you listen to a song and you settle in to the style after a few bars, but this one makes you wonder what's coming up next. Very well done.
-Bjorn

Hi Bjorn - thanks for listening.  I appreciate you taking the time to leave a message.