Update: IK's SampleTank 4 OS > 4.2.3

User 905133

What’s New in SampleTank 4.2.3 - Fixed issues where some legacy .st3i Instrument Edit Panel settings would recall incorrectly when saved in DAW session - Fixed an issue where older .st4m Multis could recall the incorrect filter type for included legacy .st3i Instruments

Not sure if this will help some recently reported issues. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, abacab said:

"OS"?

OS [aka software--Operating Software--needed to run the program] as opposed to (1) the Sound Content or (2) the product which consists of (a) sound content and (b) proprietary operating software needed to do stuff with the sound content.

Sorry for any confusion caused by the abbreviation. I made the mistake of assuming that anyone who uses the products would know I was referring to just the product's operating software and not the whole product which includes software content.  My bad.

Not sure I should abbreviate it US for Underlying Software, which I believe some have also called it. 

Edited by User 905133
to add a thought about not using US for Underlying Software

3 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

OS [aka software--Operating Software--needed to run the program] as opposed to (1) the Sound Content or (2) the product which consists of (a) sound content and (b) proprietary operating software needed to do stuff with the sound content.

Sorry for any confusion caused by the abbreviation. I made the mistake of assuming that anyone who uses the products would know I was referring to just the product's operating software and not the whole product which includes software content.  My bad.

Gotcha! Technically it's an application program, that runs on your Windows or Mac OS. ;)

Edited by abacab

Just now, abacab said:

Technically it's an application program, that runs on your Windows or Mac OS. ;)

Well, there are times (as you know) when I get excessively, over-the-top, overly technical beyond what's minimally necessary to get a basic point across.  😉 

I was running IK's Product Manager, saw the updates, looked to see if anybody posted info. about them in the forum yet, and didn't want to spend more time than necessary because we have a Winter Storm on the way and I have to get stuff done in case we get power outages as sometimes occurs when ice happens on branches and power lines.

22 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

we have a Winter Storm on the way and I have to get stuff done in case we get power outages as sometimes occurs when ice happens on branches and power lines.

All good! ;)

But good luck with the Winter storm, and stay warm and safe!

• Thanks 1