Kuassa Black Friday Warm-Up Sale

cclarry

I'm pretty much covered with guitar stompbox effects, with AmpliTube, Softube ecosystems, and lots of BX and Nembrini plugins (and MixBox).

What does Kuassa bring to the table?  Are any of these (chorus, compressor, phaser, tremolo) recommended?

4 hours ago, ALC said:

What does Kuassa bring to the table?  

Quality, with a capital Q

4 hours ago, ALC said:

Are any of these (chorus, compressor, phaser, tremolo) recommended?

Yes, ALL

Hell, $9 each . . . buy them twice!!!

If you haven't got yourself VVV or for that matter any of the latest few amps, do yourself a favor and when the prices drop in the next week or so, jump without fear or trepidation, press that buy button like your life depends on it.

Go hard or go home ☺️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, heath row said:

Quality, with a capital Q

Yes, ALL

If you haven't got yourself VVV or for that matter any of the latest few amps, do yourself a favor and when the prices drop in the next week or so, jump without fear or trepidation, press that buy button like your life depends on it.

Go hard or go home ☺️

I don't know about that. I own the autowah, which is great, but my impression was all of the ones on sale here and most of the pedals in general are bread and butter digital effects without any flavour to them whatsoever. Good quality, yeah, but by no means anywhere near must-have territory.

5 hours ago, heath row said:

Yes, ALL

I would have to agree here. 

2 hours ago, Jan Schmitz said:

bread and butter digital effects without any flavour to them whatsoever.

Would have to disagree here.

Are there any ground breaking, game changing, industry altering stuff? Nope. Not even. But to say "without any flavour" is not what I am hearing. The three Chorus units are of good quality for sure, but the options are there. All three have a mix and level control which is missing in many 'bread and butter' plugins out there. The Tape delay has an ping pong setting that works well. It also has a Rate and Depth controls to modulate the delay signal. Which can give a slight tremolo effect that sounds great. Or you can go to some extreme with it if that's what you going for.

7 minutes ago, mibby said:

I picked up the Phaser. That was the only one of this lot that I didn't have...

I am going grab a few more myself.

• Like 1