Rob Papen Upgrade Deal

Brian Lawler

Rob Papen Blue III (synth) and Explorer Bundle 8 are coming out Nov 15.  You might be eligible for an upgrade deal depending on what you own now.  I had Explorer 6 and had Del Sane for free since it came out a week after I bought E6, so I am in for E8 at $48.  Tons of presets, and good sounding synths IMHO.

https://www.robpapen.com/

Snip from email:

Hello there!

Yes, BLUE-III, a new FX, and eXplorer-8 are still scheduled to be released on Tuesday the 15th of November! 

Because of the planned release we have special offers until the new products/updates become available!

---> Please read, to avoid confusion if you have recently purchased BLUE-II or eXplorer-7 <---

BLUE-II special with a free upgrade to BLUE-III
If you purchased BLUE-II on or after the 1st of August 2022, the upgrade to Blue-III is included FREE upon release.
Details on how to claim your free upgrade will follow after the release.

eXplorer-7 special with a free upgrade to eXplorer-8
If you purchased or upgraded to eXplorer-7 on or after the 1st of August 2022, the upgrade to eXplorer-8 is included FREE upon release.
Details on how to claim your free upgrade will follow after the release.

Well, if you haven’t already purchased BLUE-II or eXplorer-7, then please check our special offers available until the 15th of November.

BLUE-II 

Enjoy this amazing ‘cross-fusion synthesis’ synthesizer at a fantastic price and receive a free upgrade to BLUE-III once released!

eXplorer-7

Grab eXplorer-7 with a 25% discount, which includes the upgrade options, and a free upgrade to eXplorer-8.

So please read below the options we have available to you.

Upgrades for eXplorer-7:

eXplorer (1-6) owners, please log in to robpapen.com and visit ‘MyProducts’ to request the upgrade to eXplorer-7.  Upgrade cost €  74-- | USD 74--
Please check your email box or your spam box, especially if you use yahoo or hotmail.
If you haven’t received the upgrade email, please contact us at info@robpapen.com

eXplorer-6 owners that also own DelSane, please contact us for the upgrade. info@robpapen.com  Upgrade cost €  48-- | USD 48--

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Have you asked for an additional discount? 

Do be sure to ask, if you are interested.  I owned Explorer 6 plus Delsane and they sent me a code to purchase Ex 7 for $48 US, and that included local sales taxes.  Just today received an email with my free update key for Ex 8.

My bad - The deal I got must have ended in October.  It is not showing on RP's site currently.

Edited by Brian Lawler

1 hour ago, ralfrobert said:

Really? They are a small company, and Rob himself seems to be involved in every. He also does livestreams every Thursday if you are interested. 

it wasn’t actually him but when I heard the voice that’s all I heard because of all the videos where he starts them like that haha

My confusion; It was $74.00 after signing into my account at the site. 

I did the Pianoteq upgrade to 8 at the same time and it was $29.00.

My problem with activation was, I had not put in the Computer ID number to be able to generate the activation code.

Stupid error.