Mntra Halloween Offerings

cclarry

Ultrasonic Death Whistle - CE
Experience the vast dark sounds of Aztec Death Whistles

­A secret tool, indispensable to the musical soundscapes 

of many award-winning AAA video-game titles.

17 Presets
13 Instrument Sample Maps
Up to 31 Round Robins

­$10 $29 
*until Nov 7th

https://www.mntra.io/product/udw-ce/

­

­­Kymera - CE

Dark sound effects redefined

Spanning the screeching tones of dry ice on metal, whining hurdy-gurdy drones, blood-curdling screams, the surprisingly useful voice of our studio mascot Penny the french bulldog and so much more.

50+ Presets
30 Instrument Sample Maps
Up to 14 Round Robins

­

$25 $59 
*until Nov 7th

https://www.mntra.io/product/kymera-ce/

­

Edited by cclarry

I think both the LE and CE versions are new, and meant to work in Mndala 2. The original UDW, with no extension, was for v1, and seems to be fully separate.

I'm still having issues with v2 personally -- different than the ones I described in the linked thread above, now that I've updated to Mndala 2.05, but still blocking in terms of installation / functionality.

I opened a ticket with support to get advice about Rasa and UDW (LE) working in v2, but haven't heard back yet since the auto-response saying they usually respond within 24 hours and with a link to their ticket system online. It'll be 48 hours since that email soon, at which point I may reply to let them know my Mntra login info doesn't work to access their ticket system and trying to register there as a new user just reloads a blank reg page with no error message or instructions.

It's a journey.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 4:16 PM, Zolton said:

I think both the LE and CE versions are new, and meant to work in Mndala 2. The original UDW, with no extension, was for v1, and seems to be fully separate.

I'm still having issues with v2 personally -- different than the ones I described in the linked thread above, now that I've updated to Mndala 2.05, but still blocking in terms of installation / functionality.

I opened a ticket with support to get advice about Rasa and UDW (LE) working in v2, but haven't heard back yet since the auto-response saying they usually respond within 24 hours and with a link to their ticket system online. It'll be 48 hours since that email soon, at which point I may reply to let them know my Mntra login info doesn't work to access their ticket system and trying to register there as a new user just reloads a blank reg page with no error message or instructions.

It's a journey.

@Zolton Sorry to hear that you are having issues and that you had not heard from the team within a reasonable amount of time! Though not an excuse the team has been beyond crunched with the massive influx of new users and still getting the updates out as promised. I have also revamped our support system massively so now its way more efficient than the system we had running where we could not even live chat ( yes its 2022! ) . So please feel free to send a chat via the widget on our site mentioning my name and I will be more than happy to personally help you with whatever help or questions you may have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Brian D'Oliveira said:

@Zolton Sorry to hear that you are having issues and that you had not heard from the team within a reasonable amount of time! Though not an excuse the team has been beyond crunched with the massive influx of new users and still getting the updates out as promised. I have also revamped our support system massively so now its way more efficient than the system we had running where we could not even live chat ( yes its 2022! ) . So please feel free to send a chat via the widget on our site mentioning my name and I will be more than happy to personally help you with whatever help or questions you may have.

Hi Brian --

Thank you for pinging me; I meant to update my post over the weekend, in case the info is helpful for others:

I did hear back from support later on Wednesday, and over the course of the next couple of days, the support team sorted things out. (I'm not sure what state my account was in, but the solution was to wipe out the existing v2 licenses and register new ones from scratch. But that worked!)

I was very pleased with the help from support, and happy to be able to use the v2 instruments now. I imagine for some of us the situation with licenses and versions may be a little jumbled during the transition to Mndala v2, but support was diligent in my case in sorting things out. Thanks very much!

On 10/26/2022 at 4:02 PM, Reid Rosefelt said:

Yes, that was the LE and this is the CE.   This new CE version is for MNDALA 2. 

Just to add for clarification, both new LE and the CE versions are for MNDALA 2.

The original UDW is for MNDALA 1, and like all of the other original v1 sound sets, they will be eventually migrated to v2.

I have the updated Rasa and UDW-LE working OK in MNDALA 2. Still running the originals in MNDALA 1.

Edited by abacab