-40% 📻 Voxengo 20 Years Anniversary Discount

daveiv

Has anyone purchased the Voxengo Premium Membership ? I was going to purchase Elephant, SPAN Plus, Warmifier and r8brain PRO, and it only comes to $140.55, which is an absolute bargain for those. But if I add on another $100 I can get the Premium Membership. SO before I push the buy button on the above, I just wanted to see if anyone here has it. Just curious about how it works, in the blurb it talks about having to 'request' licenses etc. At the moment the only paid plugs I have are TEOTE and Soniformer, and if I am to go for the Premium Membership it would be best not to purchase anymore singles. Although it sounds like it, 'Membership' it's not a Subscription. (Where have I heard that before? but I believe this one)  😁

Anuone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller .  .  .

• Like 1

You get every Voxengo plugin with Premium and you will likely get a few future releases as well.  There's no guarantee for the latter but Premium owners so far have gotten every single new release for the past couple years with no additional charges.

It's insanely good value objectively but IMO their only standout is TEOTE so I'm not biting.

• Thanks 1

Thanks 👍, yeah, apart TEOTE which I already own I really wanted SPAN Plus and r8brain Pro, and Elephant, there is always good words spoken about it, ahh, the thought/choice process was taking too long, so I just threw in the extra $100 and got the lot, I'm sure I'll get some use out of the rest, even if it's just entering the key code, setting them up and choosing a color scheme and GUI size 😉 or consider it a donation to a much maligned of late small developer, either works for me. 😇

Thanks again 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1