New Plugin Alliance Loyalty Program

Bapu

They made a study proving that we get dumber than previous generation ... the study by itself prroves it ... since it evident by just talking to people and watching the news ...

The fact that they had to do a studynproves the level of dumb’ess ahaha

• Haha 1

Back to business...

In addition to being able to pick up to 3, an interesting advantage of this "higher level voucher" is that the list of plugins to choose from is longer, compared to the lower level

E.g., Amek EQ250, HG-2MS, Console Amek 9099, Soma, Lindell 50 series, etc.

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
add examples

On 10/11/2022 at 10:33 PM, Zo said:

They made a study proving that we get dumber than previous generation ... the study by itself prroves it ... since it evident by just talking to people and watching the news ...

The fact that they had to do a studynproves the level of dumb’ess ahaha

Unfortunately those that run the studies are stupid people.  Honesty is impossible because money is involved.

My rants are about the consumer.  Those who make the phone apps for the grocery chains I'm pretty sure they never used it in the stores.  People who buy groceries online get to park closer to the store.  They don't walk in and that means  no additional sales from that person.

Some of the so called Smart technology is an oxymoron.

We went way off topic.

All of your larger developers never seem to run out of sales.

I don't need anymore stuff.  If I were to but more not needed plugins I would go with Hornet.

• Like 1