It's cooking time šŸ”„ THE OVEN is here!

Heath Row

Ā 

c5714fbd544cc4579a631227f4cf4f77d2dcaa8c

MAOR APPELBAUM MASTERING & HENDYAMPS

THE OVEN

Made by BX, the first plugin from world-renowned mastering engineer Maor Appelbaum and Hendyamps,

is not a typical EQ or saturator.

Itā€™s a colorful "Mojo Box'' designed to "Cook, Bake & Broil'' any sound source, whether an individual track, stem,

group, mixbuss or mastering chain.

From subtle hi-fi enhancement to aggressive drive, it will add warmth, size, depth, color and sizzle to your tracks.

Ā 

*** NEW: PA Rent-To-Own at Intro Pricing! ***

Ā 

Pay your way: own THE OVEN today for $99.99 (intro price) or purchase it with 4 easy monthly rates of just $24.99 in our newĀ PA Megastore.

Ā 

THE OVEN is also added to all MEGA bundles at no extra cost.Ā Also available for existing FOREVER 29 users!

Ā 

Full of analog flavor

The color of tubes and solid state combined

One-of-a-kind operation thatā€™s easier than scrambling an egg

Further enhanced with digital-only features from Brainworx

Ā 

FEATURES

Emulation of the Mastering Grade Mojo Box THE OVEN, endorsed by Maor Appelbaum & Hendyamps

Immediately add Warmth, Size, Depth, Mojo, Vibe, Color, Saturation and Sizzle to your tracks with fun and intuitive controls

Use the COOK knob to add tube color, adjusting the tubeā€™s voicing with BAKE/BROIL and its intensity and drive mode with ELEC/GAS

Twist the three BURNERS for frequency specific saturation, and adjust their BURN TYPE to switch between carefully curated frequency ranges

Add Upper range SIZZLE or kick the high burner in BUNSEN mode for extra presence that will open up more detail

Increase the color and drive by turning up the TEMP

Brainworx Ģ TMT inside: Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT, US Patent No. 10,725,727) simulates channel-to-channel variances in electronic components for the most realistic analog sound in the box

Mono-Maker - sums your low-frequency content to mono, giving you focused, punchy bass response

Stereo Width - to expand the stereo width of your tracks

Separate Mono Version - for using individual tracks such Kick Drum, Snare, Bass, Vocals, etc.

Scalable User Interface

Artist Presets fromĀ Bob Horn, Chris Henderson, Kane Churko, Yoran Vazan, Jordan Stillwell, Geoff Swan and Maor Appelbaum

Ā 

https://www.pa-megastore.com/plugin-alliance/maor-appelbaum-mastering-hendyamps-the-oven/

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/the_oven.html

Edited by heath row
  • Like 1

... not a typical EQ or saturator. Itā€™s a colorful ā€œMojo Boxā€ designed to "Cook, Bake & Broil" any sound source, whether an individual track, stem, group, mixbuss or mastering chain ...it will add warmth, size, depth, color and sizzle to your tracks.

Will also restore hair loss, wax your kitchen floor and make your pants fit better.Ā 

Best of all, it answers the burning question: How many empty marketing buzzwords can you fit into one product description?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, bitflipper said:

Will also restore hair loss, wax your kitchen floor and make your pants fit better.Ā 

Best of all, it answers the burning question: How many empty marketing buzzwords can you fit into one product description?

I hope it does a better job than that Alpecin shampoo I've been using andĀ at this point I'm willing to give virtually everything a shot. So why not a VST. I will definitely buy this!

• Haha 2

Dan Worrall posted this review of The Oven today. He hadĀ a number of criticisms, but wasn't too hard on it (although I noticed that he didn't buy a copy; says he might if it's on sale).

To Dan's credit, he did not use the words "warmth", "depth", "size" or "color" even once. "Sizzle", though, was unavoidable because it's the label over one of the controls.

Bottom line is that it's essentially a three-band distortion effect. I'll stick with FF Saturn.

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, bitflipper said:

Dan Worrall posted this review of The Oven today. He hadĀ a number of criticisms, but wasn't too hard on it (although I noticed that he didn't buy a copy; says he might if it's on sale).

To Dan's credit, he did not use the words "warmth", "depth", "size" or "color" even once. "Sizzle", though, was unavoidable because it's the label over one of the controls.

Bottom line is that it's essentially a three-band distortion effect. I'll stick with FF Saturn.

Ā 

Excellent video, as per usual from Dan.Ā 

• Like 1