40% Off EZX & EZK Expansions at Best Service

cclarry

22 hours ago, Bapu said:

Watching this space for discounts on 3 packs.

They usually don't explicitly discount the bundles - they're discounted already. But keep the bundles in mind for the rare times when retailers offer a storewide discount voucher.

• Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

I'm seeing Thomann listing the discounted EZX's at $69, but at Best Service, they're $52.95.

Are you all seeing something different? How is Thomann cheaper?

I (we) are referring to Thomanns offer of the generic serial 3 and 6 packs, not the named EZXs themselves.

16 hours ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

I'm seeing Thomann listing the discounted EZX's at $69, but at Best Service, they're $52.95.

[EDITED] FYI the EZX 3 pack generic serials ($139 / 3 = $46.34 per EZX at Thomann) which is cheaper (per module) than Thomann or Best Service even at the at the sale price.

For me generic serial packs (EZDrummer 3, EZBass 3, EZKeys 3, SDX 3 and EZBass/EZKeys/EZDrummer 6 MIDI packs and EZMix 6 packs) are my goto now as I already own the current full lineup and so I get the newest releases at the lowest prices because even at (rare) intro prices my serials are just sitting there waiting to be used. KIn of feels like I'm getting them free (of course I'm not, it's just that ine cases the money was spent and gone in some cases up to months ago).

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bapu said:

FYI the EZX 3 pack generic serials ($203 / 3 = $67.67 per EZX) is only slightly cheaper than Thomann but if you wanted three EZXs today just pick them up at Best Service for $52.95 at the sale price.

For me generic serial packs (EZDrummer 3, EZBass 3, EZKeys 3, SDX 3 and EZBass/EZKeys/EZDrummer 6 MIDI packs and EZMix 6 packs) are my goto now as I already own the current full lineup and so I get the newest releases at the lowest prices because even at (rare) intro prices my serials are just sitting there waiting to be used. KIn of feels like I'm getting them free (of course I'm not, it's just that ine cases the money was spent and gone in some cases up to months ago).

3 Ezx pack atThomann is 139$ (179$ at Best Service)

https://www.thomannmusic.com/toontrack_ezx_value_pack.htm

19 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

3 Ezx pack atThomann is 139$ (179$ at Best Service)

https://www.thomannmusic.com/toontrack_ezx_value_pack.htm

Yup, my bad. I know where that $203 came from. That's the EZK 3 pack price.😞 

That's $46.34 each (for *any* three EZX modules, which can be independently registered any time you want) which beats the sale price at Best Service for named EZXs.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 2