Cakewalk by Bandlab Early Access 2022.06 (Build 13) Available

cclarry

The updated Mackie Control Surface improvements allowed me to finally get more complete functionality from my Studiologic MIXFACE.
Before, loop and markers were broken as Studiologic did not include a specific Cakewalk profile but now using the Cubase profile in MIXFACE along with this update all is working quite well.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

The updated Mackie Control Surface improvements allowed me to finally get more complete functionality from my Studiologic MIXFACE.
Before, loop and markers were broken as Studiologic did not include a specific Cakewalk profile but now using the Cubase profile in MIXFACE along with this update all is working quite well.

Likewise, I found the new Cubase profile for Mackie Control Surface in Cakewalk allowed me to easily get 95% control surface functionality with my Arturia KeyLab 61 Mk II. The KeyLab has a Cubase DAW profile built-in that seems to match up well! :)

All of the transport and track controls (select, pan, and fader) work perfectly, as well as the master fader, solo, mute, and record buttons.

Nice work, Bakers!!!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, abacab said:

Likewise, I found the new Cubase profile for Mackie Control Surface in Cakewalk allowed me to easily get 95% control surface functionality with my Arturia KeyLab 61 Mk II. The KeyLab has a Cubase DAW profile built-in that seems to match up well! :)

All of the transport and track controls (select, pan, and fader) work perfectly, as well as the master fader, solo, mute, and record buttons.

Nice work, Bakers!!!

teach me too how to set up or do a youtube video, i was trying today but i messed up in daw mode😭😭😭

11 minutes ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

teach me too how to set up or do a youtube video, i was trying today but i messed up in daw mode😭😭😭

Set your KeyLab Mk II to Cubase DAW mode.

Add the Mackie Control Surface, using the MIDIIN2 (KeyLab MkII) and MIDIOUT2 (KeyLab MKII) ports for the control surface. These must first be enabled in MIDI devices to show up here.

Then configure the Mackie Control Surface as shown below. Save the preset with your chosen name. I picked "Mackie Cubase Mode".

That's it! Simple!

KeyLab Mk II - Mackie Cubase Mode.PNG

Edited by abacab