Holy Crap Lars!

mibby

Larry   >  Affiliate Sites / Influencers 

This is exactly why Larry is the best and makes this forum what it is. He's very different -- and more valuable to users -- than a bot driven sales site and "influencers"/compensated faux reviewers. Those parties are motivated by maximizing their affiliate sales commissions, not merely creating the best possible content for users,  as Larry is. They're not going to post much -- if anything at all -- of sales where they don't make a commission (affiliate marketing kickbacks from the products they promote or do "reviews of), whereas Larry posts it all without concern for affiliate sales. 

I'm not into calling people kings, but I do believe that Larry is a boss. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, mibby said:

TWO pages of deals this morning!!???   You're killing me, man!  Don't you sleep?

Yeah, he’s on a roll. 
And I oblige myself to open each deal, even if the site is slow, to honor my sovereign. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

This is exactly why Larry is the best and makes this forum what it is and what makes him very different -- and more valuable to users than a bot driven site and "influencers" -- is that these parties are motivated by affiliate sales commissions, not merely creating the best possible content,  as Larry is. They're not going to post much -- if anything at all -- of sales where they don't make a commission (affiliate marketing kickbacks), whereas Larry posts it all without concern for affiliate sales. 

Larry   >  Affiliate Sites / Influencers 

I'm not into calling people kings, but I do believe that Larry is a boss. 

Totally agree! At this point, maybe it's easer to list what's not on sale...

Thanks Larry!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1