PA Flash Sale - DS Tantra

cclarry

DS Audio TANTRA 2: Turn any sound into a complex rhythmic progression

Use voucher code during checkout! Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 PM PST on March 19, 2022.

TANTRA2-2999

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional purchase. 

Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ds_tantra_2.html

I probably should have demo'd this one before pulling the trigger to get the EOS reverb "package" deal.  But when I eventually get a super computer, it should be a good one.

(pretty high CPU usage here.  Think on a machine where a Channel strip like the AMEK is getting 3%, this Tantra 2 thing is at 12%)

1 hour ago, James Foxall said:

Tantra is one of my absolute favorite plugins and I've had email conversations with Dmitry - nice guy!

I have both v1 and v2 but I use v1 - I prefer the colorful and imaginative GUI to the PA version. 

You can do some REALLY cool things with this plugin!

Yes great plugin indeed! 

• Like 1

I emailed him when they had a sale for Tantra 2 at $49. I asked if there was an additional price drop for Tantra 1 owners.  He was very kind and told me no, that the $49 was all he could do. But he thanked me for being a customer. So I figured (rightly so) that PA would have a sale like this at some point and I would get it then.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1