Izotope Complete Your Suite Sale

cclarry

47 minutes ago, locrian said:

It appears these are the same deals that have been available for the last few months (and they're not even as good as the ones offered around BF).  😕

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-everything-bundle-crossgrade-mps

looks like a great price to me.  Are you saying it's been cheaper than that.    That's all the advanced versions of everything they do for $499 ?  Includes all the 3D (surround) reverbs that I think cost me more than that on their own !

41 minutes ago, simon said:

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-everything-bundle-crossgrade-mps

looks like a great price to me.  Are you saying it's been cheaper than that.    That's all the advanced versions of everything they do for $499 ?  Includes all the 3D (surround) reverbs that I think cost me more than that on their own !

I read "Izotope Complete Your Suite Sale" and assumed that Izotope was finally going to allow us to just add the few items we were missing from our collection, so I went looking for a deal like that.  However what I saw at JRR instead were deals that have been around for months now (like the one below which was recently $149).

image.png.5e5878babce8d2faf5fea0f594e5a49b.png

Edited by locrian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone know if there is a benefit to RX8 elements over what's already in RX7 Standard? The elements are on sale for $20, but it doesn't seem there's much of a difference with the core modules that are already in RX7. Honestly, I can't even see a reason to upgrade from RX7 to RX9 at all. Hmm.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, locrian said:

I read "Izotope Complete Your Suite Sale" and assumed that Izotope was finally going to allow us to just add the few items we were missing from our collection, so I went looking for a deal like that. 

Exactly this.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.ebc9dfd23d89ef4eb1ad8d1cdd0a61bf.png

In the absence of an actual "complete your suite sale" you can try contacting iZotope's sales department and asking for a discount.  If you already have most of the items in a bundle and just want to update to the latest version, they may offer you a respectable discount (if you ask nicely).  😉