Not a Deal - PSP oldTimer & PSP oldTimer ME Updated to v.2.2.0

ZincT

Just received an email from PSP. I did a search and couldn't see it posted.

@Fleer see 1!

CHANGES & NEW FEATURES:
1. Apple Silicon native support,
2. Added high resolution graphics for VST2.4 and VST3 and AAX formats for Windows PC
3. Added high resolution graphics and retina support for VST2.4, VST3, AAX and AU formats for macOS
4. The brand new Preset System - added sorting presets by categories; added Undo/Redo functionality; improved A/B functionality; improved save/load preset experience;
5. New graphical engine for MAC computers: overall smoothness improvement,
6. New graphical engine for MAC computers: reduced CPU drain,
7. Optimized loading times of GUI (MAC & PC),

BUG FIXES:
1. Minor bugs fixed,
2. Improved compatibility with the latest versions of popular DAWs,
3. Improved compatibility with the latest systems.

KNOWN PROBLEMS:
 - routing problem on multi channel (more than 2 channels) tracks in Reaper. The right channel is muted when the VST 3 plug-in is inserted. We advice to use VST 2.4. version on such tracks.

TO BE DONE:
1. Improving stability between VST3 version of the plugin and Ableton Live host application,
2. Proper track routing in Reaper for more audio channels than two.

Download from your account 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I hadn't updated these in a while and noticed that some of them have been converted to pace authorization.
I had to go to my PSP account and get the ilok authorization numbers to enter into the ilok License Manager.
I authorized on my ilok but you can do the non-hardware pace authorization too.

• Thanks 1

As far as I can see are the updates mostly for Mac, Apple Silicon. The resizable Gui was already available for some.

But there is one reason I will not install them: I don't like this new heavy preset manager, meh 👎! I don't need this fancy stuff! The old one (though a little bit small) is clearer, better arranged and absolutely lightweight compared to the new monster! Also, usually you haven't to scroll in the old one! Aside from the pace authorization another negative factor for PSP plugins, regrettably because else I really like their plugins! 😉