Waves Plugins - $19.99

GroverKen

23 hours ago, Zo said:

omnichannel and 32 c channel would be all a guy need channel strip wise ;) 

Just got a mail saying 32C Channel plugin is at $29.

Does this sale come around again? Wondering whether to buy now or wait for later.

14 minutes ago, Kal S said:

Just got a mail saying 32C Channel plugin is at $29.

Does this sale come around again? Wondering whether to buy now or wait for later.

Try it and see , it was more at 49 $ (release promo) , 29 for the quality of the eq and dynamic section is a steal ,, for real .... unless you have zillion of over CS , but even  , i would happily resell some of my PA if i could (resell value is crap) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zo said:

Try it and see , it was more at 49 $ (release promo) , 29 for the quality of the eq and dynamic section is a steal ,, for real .... unless you have zillion of over CS , but even  , i would happily resell some of my PA if i could (resell value is crap) 

Thanks. I've already spent a lot during this and the last month (got some good deals on used guitar pedals) so was hoping that the 32C's $29 price might come again later.

Talking of PA, I did buy the Focusrite SC for $29.99 during the Halloween Sale. Could have got it for lesser since it came back at $39.99 later (adding $25 voucher would bring it down to $14.99). Haven't got time to use the plugin though. 

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Sorry Kal...I missed your previous post about getting the email

No worries Larry. Mystically I had gone to AudioDeluxe, right after posting, to check what price they were offering on the 32C.

Saw your post right after that so I knew I was thinking right 😎

• Like 1

Just did a little reading on the 32c in an August thread on Gearspace (with dev participating) and it appears  that saturation, noise and summing characteristics of the console are not modeled in the strip. Not saying that’s bad, just something to be aware of,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1