Audio Assault all plugins $5 each (May 5th & 6th)

TheSteven

• TheSteven changed the title to Audio Assault all plugins $5 each (one day Cinco de Mayo sale)

I really could not resist! 😄  I bought another guitar amp and D-REZ (Drum Resonance Remover).

Lately I began to rate all overdrive/distortion emulations to compare it to real gear that I have (maybe I will create another thread for that). My impression is that most of the emulations lack dynamics, i.e. they sound very flat even when you play with very different attack. And many of them sound weak with low distortion. In April I bought the Dominator amp from Audio Assault that includes also an overdrive and a distortion stomp and I was totally surprised that they are some of the best emulations around!!! Very good dynamic with low and heavy gain! Because of the reasonable prices of Audio Assault I did not expect such quality, but the stomps alone are worth the (full) price IMHO. By the way I am not a Metal player, I tend more to the sound of the end 60s/70s and Blues. So I think their amps/stomps are also an option for non Metal sound!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• TheSteven changed the title to Audio Assault all plugins $5 each (May 5th & 6th)

I tried a few times to pay via CC but keep getting this message:

"We are experiencing issues connecting to our payments provider.

You have not been charged. Please check your internet connection and try again."

Anyone else experiencing this?

UPDATE: It worked fine from my phone.

Got the Emperor, Hell Beast, Discharge Amp Pack, and Hidden Gems Amp Pack.

Edited by Mesh

I had some from previous $5 sales - I really like what I had so I went a bit mad and got 8 more - for the princely sum of $40!!!!!!!!!

From what I already have and have used,  I really like the Dominator Amp, XCTR and the RM2 - all excellent

Nigel

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

I had some from previous $5 sales - I really like what I had so I went a bit mad and got 8 more - for the princely sum of $40!!!!!!!!!

From what I already have and have used,  I really like the Dominator Amp, XCTR and the RM2 - all excellent

Nigel

Completely agree Nigel, these amps are very good (especially at this $5 price point) and respond well. Looks like I now have all their amps (including the bass) with all the expansions/addons.

• Like 1

I bought the bundle a while back and haven't used any of them (GAS is to blame!).

One issue (possibly a good one) is that they keep updating the plugins so I keep having to re download them to make sure I have the latest ones in case I ever get around to installing them. 🤣 

Then again maybe I better have a look at the ones I don't have while they are on offer. Is there an emoji for GAS?

• Haha 1