Where i can find the affordable drum loops sample pack?

Helen Aoki

If you want affordable sample drum loop sample packs then I would recommend Sikk sounds.

Their quick loop sample pack contains everything you need for your productions in a single convenient location. The kit includes everything from bass loops to drum loops to composition/melodic loops to bonus loops! You'll never have to pay exorbitant prices for loop samples again simply because they contain what you're looking for. With the quick loop sample, music production has just gotten a whole lot easier.

Tell me what do you think about this?

16 minutes ago, lapasoa said:

What is that?  Is It a free pubblicity?

Yes, but not the good kind. People who frequent forums tend to form bad impressions of companies whose products are pimped in this fashion.

As @bdickens pointed out, there are legitimate subforums on this forum for advertising deals. I've bent the rules a few times in the case of deals on upgrading a certain popular free bundle, but I did it in the spirit of turning my fellow Cakewalk users on to something that I myself use daily and can answer questions about.

This hit-and-run posting of ad copy is bad form. Serves nothing but to create ill will.

• Like 1

I am not sure the OP is the person who designed and is selling the samples.  To me it reads like a misplaced third-party endorsement. Though the open ended question, "Where i can find the affordable drum loops sample pack?" followed by the recommendation for a specific product seems suspect. Looking up the OP online makes me wonder even further about this post. 

Taken all together, to me it doesn't look like the OP is a Cakewalk user really asking where to find affordable drum loop packs.

Also, the word play "Sick Sounds" seems phishy to me. But on the other hand it could be a clever cross-cultural pun.  

Two posts, both recommending the same loop library. I think User 905133 is right, this is someone making money through referral links, and is probably not even a Cakewalk user. "Her" email address is suspiciously nothing close to "Helen Aoki". 

That doesn't mean the library isn't worth $10. It actually doesn't sound bad, if building EDM songs out of canned loops is what you call "composing".

If this user keeps posting the same links he/she/it (could be a bot) will be banned.

On 10/29/2021 at 12:40 PM, Helen Aoki said:

If you want affordable sample drum loop sample packs then I would recommend Sikk sounds.

Their quick loop sample pack contains everything you need for your productions in a single convenient location. The kit includes everything from bass loops to drum loops to composition/melodic loops to bonus loops! You'll never have to pay exorbitant prices for loop samples again simply because they contain what you're looking for. With the quick loop sample, music production has just gotten a whole lot easier.

Tell me what do you think about this?

Umm, well I'm not one for using "loops", but umm.. 🤔 howz about that 'lil website called BANDLAB.COM? 😂 Perhaps you can find the drum loops you're looking for there IN THEIR VAST EVER EXPANDING FREE LOOP LIBRARY! 😂

Really can't get much more affordable then that.