Izotope Make Music Day Bundle

cclarry

Get 78% off with the iZotope Make Music Day Bundle until June 30th.

To celebrate Make Music Day for 2021, for a limited time only, pick up iZotope's VocalSynth 2, Nectar 3 Plus and three sample packs from Loopmasters in this exclusive bundle (only available at Plugin Boutique)!

$99

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/39-FX-Bundle/7744-iZotope-Make-Music-Day-Bundle

3 minutes ago, Zo said:

Resell value is something we should discuss more here with Deal Larry , some stuff are just un resellable !!! Izotope start to be on the team 

I just post 'em Zo...buy at your own discretion.

The absolute WORST in "resale" is IK and PA...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

I just post 'em Zo...buy at your own discretion.

The absolute WORST in "resale" is IK and PA...

Ik not yet catastrophic as PA ... selling stuff a 10 $ and people still don't buy ...

• Like 1

By the way i wasn't talking specifically about your post in deal but more in discussion with have in those threads , we def should pout this aspect on the table ....specially when someone ask for advise .

7 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

i never had that problem. i dont buy to re-sell.

I don't think that most here buy to "re-sell", but we buy stuff, then realize that
we really just don't use, or need, it, and then want to get rid of it, so the "resale value"
is ALWAYS a consideration for me.  Like buying a Mic, or any other piece of kit, if the resale
value is terrible, then you're basically "throwing money away"

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I don't think that most here buy to "re-sell", but we buy stuff, then realize that
we really just don't use, or need, it, and then want to get rid of it, so the "resale value"
is ALWAYS a consideration for me.  Like buying a Mic, or any other piece of kit, if the resale
value is terrible, then you're basically "throwing money away"

i am a pack rat. i still have my old shit. and everything i did get rid of i regret. i had a amazing banjo when i was in my bela fleck phase. i sold it for peanuts. i had a US tele that  i used for years and was amazing instrument. sold it and regret it. everything i sold i want back. even the old LPs I thew in the garbage in the early 00s.  😞

• Like 2

1 minute ago, telecode 101 said:

i am a pack rat. i still have my old shit. and everything i did get rid of i regret. i had a amazing banjo when i was in my bela fleck phase. i sold it for peanuts. i had a US tele that  i used for years and was amazing instrument. sold it and regret it. everything i sold i want back. even the old LPs I thew in the garbage in the early 00s.  😞

I can certainly relate to that...but I only have a 10 x 12 room...so I can't keep that kind of stuff
laying around...but there are a LOT of things I certainly regret parting with....but that's life

• Like 1

6 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Sometime we buy stuff twice or even more .... bunldes ;) ... so reselling singles is a common scenario

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Zo said:

Ik not yet catastrophic as PA ... selling stuff a 10 $ and people still don't buy ...

Zo, I see you are selling Plini. What happened? You were so happy with the plugin a while ago. Whta's is your current favorite? :)

On 6/18/2021 at 6:59 AM, telecode 101 said:

Same here.  I just live with my not so wise purchases.  I think the days of the "plugin broker" are dwindling with the low prices and giveaways. Some guy wanted to trade his licenses of free stuff for a Kilohearts $30 voucher.  I guess there's hopes of a naive person.  He probably could have just asked without trade since those of us have everything.  We see people giving away their PA vouchers and not asking for anything in return.  

I also don't trust the honor system in the digital world.

12 hours ago, Piotr said:

Zo, I see you are selling Plini. What happened? You were so happy with the plugin a while ago. Whta's is your current favorite? :)

Plini and oher stuff i sell are superb , just sold the zener bender bundle also ...(witch i regret kinda ) but i just don t use stuff that much ...and i feel i have and buy too much stuff for what i do and plan to ... to be honest , each time i need a tone i reach and succeed in AT 5 , because i m more a bluesy kinda guy and the tones , pedals and even presets are spot on ...

plini is imho for guitarist not producers... getting closer to the real deal is something , having inspiring and convicing tones is another ...

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1