Izotope Upgrade/Crossgrade Sale

cclarry

Up to 80% off iZotope Upgrades and Crossgrades for Music Production Suite, Tonal Balance Bundle, Mix and Master Bundle, and Everything Bundle, starting at $149:
https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope?dir=desc&order=special_from_date

Extra discount with code GROUP

Upgrade to the "Everything" bundle for $419.16 with the GROUP code
from MPS4!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, bluzdog said:

Is $149 as good as it gets to go from MPS 3 to 4? BTW....Izotope is offering the same deal on their site.

JRR is $125.16 in cart and using code GROUP.

IIRC that was as cheap as it got last time round, but who knows? We live in the brave new world now.

Wait a minute............I'm doing Larry's work for him here......I hope he's gonna pay me.😀

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, paulo said:

JRR is $125.16 in cart and using code GROUP.

IIRC that was as cheap as it got last time round, but who knows? We live in the brave new world now.

Wait a minute............I'm doing Larry's work for him here......I hope he's gonna pay me.😀

Correct...on BOTH counts...LOL

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bluzdog said:

Is $149 as good as it gets to go from MPS 3 to 4? BTW....Izotope is offering the same deal on their site.

I'm not sure it's worth it at that price.   You get Stutter Edit 2 and some reverbs tied to an iLok.

If you have MP3 it may be a better offer to get Community bundle.

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

I'm not sure it's worth it at that price.   You get Stutter Edit 2 and some reverbs tied to an iLok.

If you have MP3 it may be a better offer to get Community bundle.

The 1 year Groove 3 subscription adds value for me.

Being tempted now to do the Subscription--offering it now (their best package) for $125.00/year. Sure you don't own the product and have to pay again in a year, but at least you are up to date with everything automatically, which might very well cover the cost of an individual upgrade. In the case of MPS upgrade from 3-4 $125 price is attractive, but I already have Ozone 9 and Tonal Balance 2, etc., so either way it's a lot of paying for something I already own, anyway. Not sure but I must be wearing down on my anti-subscription stance. Seems most companies update major releases each year, maybe it's just the reality of the times we are in.

• Like 1