Warp 8

Wookiee

On 5/28/2021 at 10:35 AM, Makke said:

enjoyable synthesizer music… a pleasant space journey.

I liked the soundscape and relaxing ambiance. Great job!

Thank you Makke you have been doing some cool stuff yourself of late.

On 5/28/2021 at 10:52 AM, Bajan Blue said:

More Wookie warping - and another great track

Cool indeed

Nigel

Thank you NIgel hope things are OK for you down in the south there.

I don't know at what warp speed I was traveling or where I was in time or space but I almost missed this one.  That would have been a doggone shame!  I am glad that my super-positioning brought me to this song.  Your tones and textures were woven into a wonderful laid-back aural adventure.  Very nice indeed!!!

• Thanks 1

On 5/31/2021 at 4:35 PM, Wookiee said:

Thank you NIgel hope things are OK for you down in the south there.

Wookie - thanks for asking - well still stuck in Cape Town but winter is on us - and a very cold and wet winter it seems like it will be this year. But I am planning an escape soon back to my real home.....which was sunny and in the high 30 degrees yesterday!!!!!

Of course the big issue are the idiot Politicians - how we are going to negotiate three Countries, three sets of quarantine / testing / Vaccination  protocols etc, not sure yet - and of course that's if there are no more disruptions to the various flights we have to catch -  the thought of just buying a yacht  and sailing back appeal more every day🤪 Mind you would have to sell the wife to pay for the yacht but I'm sure she wouldn't mind too much!!!!

Keep well

Nigel

• Like 1

On 5/31/2021 at 4:34 PM, freddy j said:

Your tones and textures were woven into a wonderful laid-back aural adventure.  Very nice indeed!!!

You are so kind Freddy you are quite the master of woven tonal textures yourself.