Warp 8

Wookiee

1024 times the speed of light, we are fast approaching the unobtainable Warp 10 will we need Transwarp drive.

This is in Cm, Dm & Em following closely to the base note progression B A D B with a few extra passing chords to help with the modulations.

Toys used in this production.
Cherry Audio's Polymood.
Arturia's
Jupiter 8 V4
Jupiter 8 V3
Jun6
Roland Cloud
JUPITER 8 (Bit of a pain to use if I am honest)

FX 
Boz Digitals +10dB PC Compressor.
All other FX are Stock CbB Plugins in the Pro Channel

Thanks for your time and for listening.

3 hours ago, Wookiee said:

we are fast approaching the unobtainable Warp 10 will we need Transwarp drive.

I don't believe so, because you are already everywhere at the same time now, don't underestimate yourself.

Nice mix on this one, very pleasant.

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2021 at 11:34 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Another trip in the time machine!

Probably Warp 10 is that though when you achieve Warp 10 you are apparently in all places at onces????

Thanks for the ears and time Lynn.

• Like 1

Wookiee man. . . you keep warping onward . . . let me tell you nothing else in my mortal day sounded like this, so a great departure occurred upon putting the phones to my ears and escaping to your world . . . warp 8 is much mellow, me like it at end of crazy Thursday.

• Thanks 1

On 5/26/2021 at 3:51 PM, David Sprouse said:

You've done it a gain, sir.  You have great skill in keeping the listener interested throughout a piece

Thank you I am glad to hear they are holding people's attention.

On 5/27/2021 at 11:40 PM, Kevin Walsh said:

Thanks wookie, this is a nice one, I enjoyed the changes in the middle quite a bit and the end was quite good.

Thank you Kevin, it is good to know it is still keeping people interested.

On 5/28/2021 at 4:16 AM, noynekker said:

Wookiee man. . . you keep warping onward . . . let me tell you nothing else in my mortal day sounded like this, so a great departure occurred upon putting the phones to my ears and escaping to your world . . . warp 8 is much mellow, me like it at end of crazy Thursday.

If I mellowed your day then I have achieved the objective, thank you for enjoying my music and taking the time to listen and comment