Simeon Amburgey's UVI Keysuite Walkthru Video

cclarry

Replay is up, I def is coming soon after the video processes.
Thanks for sharing this to the group. It was a lot of fun going through and discovering these pianos. UVI is interesting as they sometimes source their material from various engineers. This struck me a few times, one with one of the uprights that was recorded on location in South Africa. 
An interesting library bundle for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Keyscape

I'm really disappointed with how few keyboards/pianos are in Omnisphere.  Makes me very torn, Keyscape would be great, but the lack of deals makes me want to pass just because.  I bet a UVI deal on this bundle will show up before the end of the year.  With a good discount this would be pretty nice.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Keyscape would be great, but the lack of deals makes me want to pass just because

On the plus side you can buy Spectrasonics products safe in the knowledge that you won't be seeing them anywhere for 50% less next week.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Just a small update.
I added Index markers so it is now easier to navigate through the video.

I also did not realize that the UVI Workstation as well as Falcon DO NOT Support Multi-Threading.
That is why I have run into really high CPU usage at times, especially the pianos with lots of sustaining notes. I think this really limits UVI in some ways.
However I have an interesting workaround using UNIFY that I am going to share in an upcoming short video so stay tuned.

On 3/7/2021 at 5:09 AM, Matthew Sorrels said:

I'm really disappointed with how few keyboards/pianos are in Omnisphere.  Makes me very torn, Keyscape would be great, but the lack of deals makes me want to pass just because.  I bet a UVI deal on this bundle will show up before the end of the year.  With a good discount this would be pretty nice.

Mathew , keyscape is superb , i had for a long time keysuite ancestor aka motu electric keyz , it was great also , but keyscape i just so inspiring ...

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 2:54 AM, Simeon Amburgey said:

Replay is up, I def is coming soon after the video processes.
Thanks for sharing this to the group. It was a lot of fun going through and discovering these pianos. UVI is interesting as they sometimes source their material from various engineers. This struck me a few times, one with one of the uprights that was recorded on location in South Africa. 
An interesting library bundle for sure.

Always love your videos Simeon , nice playing and siging !!! ahahha 

• Like 1