SampleLogic Assault (for Kontakt Player) down to $50

ZincT

Link HERE.

N.B This is Kontakt Player compatible so you don't need full Kontakt.

ASSAULT is a massive suite of over 850 bone-crushing instruments and multis that transform sound design into superior cinematic percussive instruments.

For more details see the link above.

Reduced from $299.99 to $50 

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I picked up a $50 Sample Logic gift cert from Audio Plugin Deals using my APD Rewards for $30 and it worked on this.

Just tried the same and it said "Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to the products: ASSAULT for Kontakt Player." 
Maybe they have stopped it working?

18 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Just tried the same and it said "Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to the products: ASSAULT for Kontakt Player." 
Maybe they have stopped it working?

Not sure if you saw in the other threads, but it seems like NI might be crippiling the ability of some providers to offer products that work with the "player" version of Kontakt.  I haven't figured out the whole scope of the situation yet, but some changes happened recenlty.  

5 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Not sure if you saw in the other threads, but it seems like NI might be crippiling the ability of some providers to offer products that work with the "player" version of Kontakt.  I haven't figured out the whole scope of the situation yet, but some changes happened recenlty.  

Thanks Brian.

Oh well, I hope I can find a use for the voucher in future. I will email SampleLogic though to see if there's anything that they can do.

10 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I emailed SampleLogic and their reply was along the lines of...

"It's already deeply discounted and the coupon was not supposed to work. That loophole has now been fixed".

I guess I got in before they stopped it.  ☹️  I remember the last time they did a blow out people reported the coupons worked, so I decided to risk it.

1 minute ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I guess I got in before they stopped it.  ☹️  I remember the last time they did a blow out people reported the coupons worked, so I decided to risk it.

Yes,I guess so. I thought it unusual as other companies who have items on sale don't usually let you use the discounted vouchers from APD but worth the risk.
No worries as I will definitely use it at some point based on how much I am enjoying Cinematic Keys.

• Like 1

It actually seems pretty nice.  But isn't exactly novel these days.  But has some good sounds.  One thing I did notice all the instruments are set to a maximum of 32 voices, for some of the arp presets you can easily exceed that.  Upping that number seems to actually be a good thing (computers are much faster these days than when they made this)

Emp9YU.jpg

• Like 1