PA Fuchs Amp Sims

cclarry

MEGA Bundle Subscribers

If you are already subscribed to our new MEGA Bundle please just download the plugin and activate it at no extra cost. Done!

Buy these plugins individually?

You can still purchase a single, perpetual license for each plugin.
List Price $149, Intro Offer Price $129.99

Your Intro Price: $99.99* (per amp),

or $159.98 (for both amps) with codes:
FU-TRAIN-9999
FU-ODS-9999

Use both codes during checkout to save on the bundle. Valid until May 31st, 2020.
Please feel free to share this code with your friends!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• Like 1

$100 for an  amp plugin is absurd.

As someone that has actually played a real ODS and a few real Trainwrecks, I'm always curious about simulations of them (even clones of a clone as this is), so I may run a demo at some point just to try them out.  Video Demos didn't knock me out, but expetations are in tow.  No plugin would try to simulate the real dynamic range of a Wreck, becuase  most guitar players have trouble with the control of the real thing, we want things that are easy to control and make us sound good...not point out the limitations in our playing abilites.    

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

The Wreck sounds pretty great...I'm gonna do it!!!

Edit: No I'm not; couldn't combine all the voucher codes. I'll get this but I'll wait a bit.

Wait Craig the right time ;) this will give you the time to try it ...

Well that was a few hours I'll never get back, they were better than the Friedmans, but I'll pass.

You can't uninstall these Fuchers, unlike every other PA plug that I have and have had, they don't show up in the Windows to uninstall, and unlike every other PA plug I have and have had, they don't have an uninstall folder in Program Files\Plugin Alliance along with their manuals. Anyone know how you are supposed to uninstall these Fuchers? other than just deleting files and folders?

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, ensconced said:

Well that was a few hours I'll never get back, they were better than the Friedmans, but I'll pass.

You can't uninstall these Fuchers, unlike every other PA plug that I have and have had, they don't show up in the Windows to uninstall, and unlike every other PA plug I have and have had, they don't have an uninstall folder in Program Files\Plugin Alliance along with their manuals. Anyone know how you are supposed to uninstall these Fuchers? other than just deleting files and folders?

same concern here , if you use the plugin manager nope , i found out that the plugin that can be uninstalled are those with individual install process .

5 hours ago, ensconced said:

I don't use the plugin manager, I install individually.

This Fuchs sucks.

Damnn strange ....i will ask em to check , you reminded me to do so ... 

Under "Technical Support: Installation and Deinstallation" on the support page it says

How Do I uninstall my Plugin Alliance Plugins on Windows?

If you want to uninstall any of our plugins, go to one or all of these directory locations on your desktop:

C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins

C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins

Then, in each folder, find the plugin that you want to uninstall, and move it to the Trash.

Note that if you are using a custom VST folder, you will need to also trash the plugin files from that location as well.

which is odd because all the PA plugins I use and have used apart from the 2 Fuchs have their own unistallation process, seems strange, guess I'll just have to do a manual search and destroy for files and folders, there is only a handful of entries for 'Fuch' in the registry.