Wavesfactory Newmello Collection

cclarry

Newmello Collection - 39 Euro Intro Price

Includes Newmello I, II & III
75 instruments recorded into tape
The ultimate Mellotron inspired instrument for Kontakt

Is there an upgrade path?

Yes! If you bought Newmello I or Newmello II we have a discount for you.

If you bought either the first or second volume, use the code NEWMELLO-1 and you'll get 33% OFF. 
If you bought both volumes, use the code NEWMELLO-2 and you'll get an extra 66% OFF.

NEWMELLO-1
NEWMELLO-2

https://www.wavesfactory.com/newmello-collection

Edited by cclarry

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I'm not into buying Mellotron libraries.  It's the easiest thing to make in a sampler of your choice.  

Yeah. But it's like w/ people who buy vst synths even though they already have many; they could probably recreate whatever sound has gotten them interested in the new synth, but this new synth already has that sound ready to go, so. 

Got to say these are pretty sweet. Been enjoying NewMello 1 for quite some time now, even though I’ve also got Gforce MTronPro and expansions. There’s something about samples synths (and Mellotrons) I love. Syntronik is another good example. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Got to say these are pretty sweet. Been enjoying NewMello 1 for quite some time now, even though I’ve also got Gforce MTronPro and expansions. There’s something about samples synths (and Mellotrons) I love. Syntronik is another good example. 

It's "Strawberry Fields" syndrome! 🤪

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

Takes me back! Didn't Rick Wakeman play for them at some point?

Zinc, I'm not gonna be that guy who sits here after having Googled it and pretends to have long since known about all that lol. I got into Strawbs only recently when I bought M-Tron Pro and was shopping for Streetly tapes. I play a melodic garage doom type of metal where I incorporate mellotron because I'm tired of synth sounds, but The Strawbs are exactly the kind of stuff I'm getting into with regard to use of the mellotron.

Oh, and Google says he was in The Strawbs from March 1970-July 1971  👨‍💻

15 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Zinc, I'm not gonna be that guy who sits here after having Googled it and pretends to have long since known about all that lol. I got into Strawbs only recently when I bought M-Tron Pro and was shopping for Streetly tapes. I play a melodic garage doom type of metal where I incorporate mellotron because I'm tired of synth sounds, but The Strawbs are exactly the kind of stuff I'm getting into with regard to use of the mellotron.

Oh, and Google says he was in The Strawbs from March 1970-July 1971  👨‍💻

I think it was a quiz question that came up once. Didn't realise RW was with them that long though!

All I can recall of the Strawbs was watching Lay Down on Top of the Pops and wishing I was the cool guy playing the Les Paul 😎 I didn't realise they used a Mellotron though. I will have to check out some of their albums. 

40 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I think it was a quiz question that came up once. Didn't realise RW was with them that long though!

All I can recall of the Strawbs was watching Lay Down on Top of the Pops and wishing I was the cool guy playing the Les Paul 😎 I didn't realise they used a Mellotron though. I will have to check out some of their albums. 

Yeah this song here was enough to make me a huge fan instantly, and those are mellotron sounds. I love that 70's aesthetic too on that album cover but that's also a doom thing, a lot of modern doom bands today have that same aesthetic going. 

• Like 1