In Session Audio Sneek Peek at Drumatic Creator

cclarry

I’m quite interested in this .  I really like shimmer shake strike.  I can see this working out really well. (Also useful for that Adam and the Ants tribute album I’m planning )

Shall we play “quess the price” ?

$119 opening price and $139 full price (if I guess correctly I expect a free copy 🤪)

Edited by simon
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

21 minutes ago, simon said:

I’m quite interested in this .  I really like shimmer shake strike.  I can see this working out really well. (Also useful for that Adam and the Ants tribute album I’m planning )

Shall we play “quess the price” ?

$119 opening price and $139 full price (if I guess correctly I expect a free copy 🤪)

My guess ... $99 opening and full price $119.

Can't wait to hear you (stand and) deliver that tribute album, Simon. 🤔

They are doing the same thing they did with other libraries.  An intro price with the expansions that haven't shipped included for free.  They sent out an email to subscribers with a video (I think the link below will take you there).  Says it's going to be $99.99, retail is $139.99 and if you buy this early offer you'll get those paid expansions for free.  I did this with Taiko Creator, I suspect I'll be doing it with this.  Though PercX covers similar audio ground, I like keeping things in Kontakt.

https://insessionaudio.com/products/drumatic-creator/

• Thanks 1