Rigid Audio Plethora $6

Mesh

http://rigid-audio.com/products_plethora.html

FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT 6.2.1 REQUIRED

We took the best sounds from CINEMATRIX, SORE, SYNFERNO AND SUPINE (1300) and combined them into 350 completely new kits.

PLETHORA is a state-of-the-art cinematic loop module for KONTAKT containing 350 different kits that can be played in tandem across four categories (Bass, Melody, Ambience and Groove).

These kits are built using the included 1.300 (unencrypted) 24-bit WAV files.
All loops can be played polyphonically time stretched within a range of two octaves (24 semitones).

PLETHORA allows you to import your own WAV loops simply via drag and drop. Save your customized PLETHORA instrument as a NKI instrument or snapshot for later use.

(Each engine can hold up to 128 custom WAV files).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

For some odd reason I like to collect their stuff.   They put in a lot of programming for what they charge. 

Completely agree and more importantly, they do sound very good straight out of the box. Also, they're very usable....well worth the entry price.

• Like 2

I have this. Great tool especially for movie tracks. The only thing I thought was odd is percussion or drums are mapped to the far right on the keyboard.

Not sure if this is because I'm a lefty but it feels totally unnatural to me to have it there. As a pianist rhythm is always on the left hand (the lower notes).

You can likely remap it. I haven't had the time to see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1