HorNET Hatefish Rhythm Generator - FREE!

cclarry

This time is HATEFISh RhyGenerator One, a slimmed down version of our euclidean step sequencer.

HATEFISh RhyGenerator One is a step sequencer designed around the concept of "euclidean rhythm", a clever algorithm that allows you to evenly distribute beats inside a certain number of steps allowing you to create complex rhythms and interesting variations.

RhyGenerator One gives you one sequencer lane with up to 32 steps, shift option (to create upbeats) and selectable note and velocity.

RhyGenerator One is available now for FREE on www.hornetplugins.com, to get it simply share the page link on Facebook or Twitter using the buttons you'll find on the page. Doing so will unlock the download button.

Thank you very much and happy holidays!

Saverio 🎅🏻 

DOWNLOAD HATEFISH RHYGENERATOR ONE

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

How can we get this without tweet or FB? 

it's a bit mean spirited at christmas ?

His stuff is always very reasonably priced. It's the season of goodwill etc 

Edited by simon

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I don’t do twitter or FB. 

neither do I

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hatefish-rhygenerator/

it's only 6 euro, If plugin alliance did something for 6 euro we'd be all over it

🕊️

I' really not trying to be patronising but I think Saverio seems pretty decent and we should support him - plugin alliance on the other hand are evil :) 

22 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Absolutely right. I just don’t think (or know) this kind of plugin is something for me ...

fwiw I passed on it - not sure what i'd actually use it for 

plus I don't do social media :)

Edited by simon

9 hours ago, simon said:

neither do I

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hatefish-rhygenerator/

it's only 6 euro, If plugin alliance did something for 6 euro we'd be all over it

🕊️

I' really not trying to be patronising but I think Saverio seems pretty decent and we should support him - plugin alliance on the other hand are evil :) 

I don't even use Plugin Alliance plugins anymore. Not because I don't like them but they have consistently been the cause of multiple crashes in my projects.