Acustica AA ACQUA Gold3 Channel Strip

Hidden Symmetry

GOLD 3 consists of:

GOLD3 (Channel-strip):
    GOLD3 PRE (standalone preamps module)
    GOLD3 EQ (Equalizer standalone module);
    GOLD3 COMP (standalone compressor module);

To help you fully unleash the true potential of your mixes, you can use the individual modules of GOLD3 channel strip as separate plugin processors, giving you the possibility to use each component separately, for even more versatility and a significant CPU optimization.

ACQUA - Gold3

LIST PRICE: €199.00
DISCOUNT PRICE: €59.70 (-70%)

http://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/gold

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I'm getting old...I cross the big 60 mark next month 😜

No worry, Larry ;) Browsers are often keeping our session in cookies so even long time we can just go to some pages without re-login. It could trick us as after session expiration we are not logged anymore and not always it is obvious and easy to notice :)

I have been tricked in such way few times by different sites :)

The best thing to do is demo. I'll  mainly use GOLD for bass, drums, guitars, vox. You'll need to spend time to set up the comps, sometimes an algo will fare better.  I typically use the the EQ modules (Gold 3's EQ module has the pre-amps included) then a comp pre or post depending which sounds better. That's either an algo comp , AA separate module or one of Tim Petherick's in N4.

So far I'm really liking the 3081 & the pre-amps sound great. There's a learning curve & workflow trade off; quality vs cpu all depending on your system. I can run around 20 instances. Remember to gain stage properly too.

If the project becomes too difficult to manage CPU wise I'll go old school & commit to tape by bouncing tracks or making  then mixing with stems. (which I find better for finishing projects instead chasing my tail trying every or any new plugin.)

YMMV

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 1