Boz Digital Dave Bendeth Bundle

cclarry

$59

This bundle gives you the multi-platinum producer’s signal chain, used to craft huge drums for Breaking Benjamin and the signature snare sound on Paramore’s "Misery Business" (which made the industry sit up and take notice).

Bendeth has partnered with us to create ultra-accurate models of his rare ADR Compex compressor, ADR Vocal Stressor EQ, and equally rare Ward-Beck M462A M-S/Stereo equalizer. Plus, you get my special gravy that brings vintage hardware into the modern age.  

$298.00   NOW   $59.00
SHOP NOW        

7 hours ago, cclarry said:

$59

This bundle gives you the multi-platinum producer’s signal chain, used to craft huge drums for Breaking Benjamin and the signature snare sound on Paramore’s "Misery Business" (which made the industry sit up and take notice).

Bendeth has partnered with us to create ultra-accurate models of his rare ADR Compex compressor, ADR Vocal Stressor EQ, and equally rare Ward-Beck M462A M-S/Stereo equalizer. Plus, you get my special gravy that brings vintage hardware into the modern age.  

$298.00   NOW   $59.00
SHOP NOW        

Hoped to get the ProChannels of +10db for a while, this deal basically forced my hand.

Now Boz is going to have to start making more plugins as I own almost all of them.  🤣

Still hoping Pan Knob gets a Pro Channel Update.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, scook said:

I was hoping to see a few more PC modules from Boz but I am pretty sure there will only be the two EQs, the original Bark of Dog, Panipulator and the compressor.

It is pretty sad :(

It would be nice if after Sonar reborn as CbB there would be another attempt to encourage developers to do PC version for their plugins. 

Maybe also some improvement to PC from CbB developers would be interesting atempt to bring more attention like for instance making it more console-like. I mean channels which are close each to the other would have some influence each to the other, etc... PA has TMT in its plugins but in fact it would be just obvious to have it built-in in DAW. Something similar to Harrison thing.

It is absolutely the best of available free DAWs. There is a chance for sure to make it more popular...

44 minutes ago, scook said:

I was hoping to see a few more PC modules from Boz but I am pretty sure there will only be the two EQs, the original Bark of Dog, Panipulator and the compressor.

He agreed the Pan Knob was a good idea for a PC module.

Hopefully that will see the light of day at some point.  I can't imagine it would be a ton of work to convert it.

1 hour ago, scook said:

I am guessing they are still in the installers. I bought the plug-ins some time ago.

PC modules are based on VST2 so the VST scanner must be run in order for the plug-ins to show up.

Since I just went through the process with the current installer, thought I'd chime in.

There is a checkbox for the ProChannel Module (64 bit and 32 bit).  I installed that and the 64bit VST3 stand alone.  VST2 was not needed.  But I'd imagine the Scan was required (though I didn't really test that part - since I knew I'd have to do a scan to get the VST3s to show up.

Also, in the HoserXT ProChannel Module if you click on the Logo, it will enable a visual EQ line.  I thought this was a great touch (and very pleased with the sound).  

Edited by Brian Walton

Thanks for the info. I had no clear recollection of the installers.

VST2, VST3 and PC modules all rely on the VST scanner to build the appropriate registry entries for CbB.

Just checked my install and it appears I too installed just the VST3 and PC modules.

1 minute ago, scook said:

Thanks for the info. I had no clear recollection of the installers.

VST2, VST3 and PC modules all rely on the VST scanner to build the appropriate registry entries for CbB.

Just checked my install and it appears I too installed just the VST3 and PC modules.

I didn't even realize the HoserXT  had a PC module until today (your post above mentioning Two Boz EQs).