IK Specials for May

cclarry

Posted (edited)

Hammond B-3X $/€49.99

Pianoverse NY Grand S274 $/€69.99

AmpliTube 5 SE & T-RackS 5 SE $/€49.99

Or get T-RackS 5 MAX v2 with all 53 processors $/€79.99 (deal extended)

TONEX MESA Reference or TONEX ODS Legends Signature Collections $/€69.99

Extended: SampleTank 4 MAX v2 $/€69.99

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/index.php

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3

• cclarry changed the title to IK Specials for May
5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

T-RackS 5 SE $/€49.99

Not a "Deal" I would buy. (does anyone on the forum not have T-RackS 5 already?)
Go for the T-RackS 5 MAX at $80. The three "reverbs" alone are worth the price of admission.
Sunset Sound, Fame and Stone Farm (I haven't installed Stone Farm yet as I am waiting to the next "group buy" to register it...).
These are the ones you want, not the CSR (its usable no doubt, but dated) that's included with SE.
Just my nickle98's worth, YMMV (but you can thank me later)

t

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Not a "Deal" I would buy. (does anyone on the forum not have T-RackS 5 already?)
Go for the T-RackS 5 MAX at $80. The three "reverbs" alone are worth the price of admission.
Sunset Sound, Fame and Stone Farm (I haven't installed Stone Farm yet as I am waiting to the next "group buy" to register it...).
These are the ones you want, not the CSR (its usable no doubt, but dated) that's included with SE.
Just my nickle98's worth, YMMV (but you can thank me later)

t

Only new purchases are eligible to unlock group buy free items, this policy has been in place for the last couple/few.

But the T-RackS 5 MAX advice is solid.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The SE version is very small but we picked it as a free choice for a new studio that bought the Axe I/O and was entitled to 2 free products. They are only interested in effects so we chose it and Mixbox, the only two offerings in the list that were effects. 

The drop down was only Syntronik SE, Modo Drums SE, SampleTank SE and the above. 

Edited by Doug Steinschneider

One SE that is not on sale here (seed has been planted, I'll see what I can do :) ) but it is still worth noting is TONEX SE which is the lowest-cost option to unlock unlimited User Tone Models in ToneNET instead of the hard limit of 20 in CS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

On 5/2/2024 at 11:38 AM, DeeringAmps said:

the CSR (its usable no doubt, but dated)

Tom is correct. Extremely dated!! But still excellent reverbs after all this time. 

• Like 1