Lexicon PCM Total Bundle for $313

cclarry

These Reverbs are the best I have ever used in my life, if you know the sound and if you have the money go for it. Personally I still don't manage to pay that much and end up using my other options which are also very good.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nitrate Audio said:

is this is good price?

Many moons ago I get each of the two products for a Benjamin each, but that was an extremely rare outlier case.

I'd say if that is the sound you're after, it's a good price.

• Like 3

I paid more for the LXP bundle ( Cut back reverb only) back in the day. They don’t offer upgrade deals.  I’m not sure they have updated this any time recently. Last time I checked it hadn’t been updated in years. (Away from my music PC next several days to check. )

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Greg said:

I paid more for the LXP bundle ( Cut back reverb only) back in the day. They don’t offer upgrade deals.  I’m not sure they have updated this any time recently. Last time I checked it hadn’t been updated in years. (Away from my music PC next several days to check. )

For Mac December 2021 was the last update
For Windows it was May 2019

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

For Mac December 2021 was the last update
For Windows it was May 2019

Thanks for checking! 5 years is a long time in plug in land. 

• Like 3

I paid $599 each. This is the price it has been ar for years. I love the classic Lexicon sound. One of my feed friends here is an engineer there. It is defiantly not my only reverb. Lol.  These are my fave for acoustic instruments. The Dual delay is super useful. Try the settings of 7ms on one side and 11am sec on the other. This is great on a mono guitar. 

• Like 1