Introducing Mixbus 10

cclarry

Introducing Mixbus 10

Harrison Audio is delighted to announce the release of Mixbus 10, the latest version of their renowned Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Designed by artists and audio engineers, for artists and audio engineers, Mixbus 10 features a comprehensive suite of production, editing, mixing, and performance tools essential for anyone who wants to make timeless music. Featuring Dolby Atmos® native rendering, new integrated SSL EQ, and a host of feature enhancements, Mixbus 10 raises the bar once again, giving users the tools needed to create professional-sounding mixes.

New in Mixbus 10:

Dolby Atmos native rendering – Dolby Atmos opens a world of possibilities for your music. Mixbus 10 includes object-based panning on each channel and supports 7.1.4 monitoring on speakers or binaural on headphones. 

SSL 9000J EQ –  Developed in close collaboration with Solid State Logic, Mixbus 10 Pro includes the legendary SSL 9000J 4-band EQ. Every channel can be switched between the SSL and Harrison EQ, giving users an even broader palette of tonal possibilities.

XT Plug-ins - The XT range features 19 premium plug-ins, including compressors, EQs, FX, and correctional tools worth over $1700 if purchased individually.The complete suite of XT plugins is included in the Plus and Pro Tiers

Channelstrip gate – Formerly only available on Harrison’s top-tier DAW (Mixbus32C), the Mixbus Plus and Mixbus Pro tiers provide a dedicated expander/gate module on every input channel.

32C on all tiers – the entry-level tier, Mixbus, now comes with the world-renowned Harison 32C equalizer and 12 stereo buses (previously only included in our Mixbus32C product)

Pre/Post fader sends – A frequently requested feature, all tiers of Mixbus 10 now provide Pre/post fader switches on every bus send.

https://store.harrisonaudio.com/all-products/mixbus-10

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Upgrade Email is WRONG!

$79 for Mixbus 10
$99 for Plus
$179 for Pro

Yep, emailed support. 2nd post prices are for 32C owners (I am.) but  Pro shows $149 for me.

• Like 1

I've been working a lot in 9.2.105 and it's been solid. I have a 4K screen so v9 was a good upgrade for screen clarity. I never used the cue features introduced in V8 but upgraded because some forum members mentioned it fixed some issues I had run into. I'm getting a little bit of version upgrade fatigue and there is nothing I'm looking for that the product doesn't already do well. I'm happy to support development by keeping current since V6. I like that you can keep using the version you own and upgrade when ready. 

One thing I love about 32C is I can import 20 tracks from our band's live takes (Soundcraft Ui24R) and quickly get a good sounding mix out to the band. There's something about the DAW that glues the tracks together in a nice way. 

For more detailed/finished mixes we use Cakewalk. 

Edited by Doug Steinschneider
  • Like 2

As a (soon to be discontinued) Mixbus Plugged-In Member I got Mixbus 10 Pro for free (as well as many other plugins for free along the way over the years).

and........

Installed!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Their system is screwed...now when I check it's full price for the upgrade

Yep. Heard back from support who admitted it’s on their end. They gave me a code to use but the cart tells me it’s an invalid code. Go figure!

I have been checking the harrison site every week for the v10 upgrade since January.  Thanks for posting this.  My email was in lost in a spam folder.

I was confused at first looking for Mixbus 10 vs Mixbus32 v10.  Then I saw a harrison youtube video that clarified this for me:--I saw this on the youtube notes:  "Old Mixbus is gone and Mixbus32c has been replaced with just one DAW called Mixbus. You have the option of 3 different tiers to get the features you want."

For me i get Plus for $79 and Pro for $99.  The Plus upgrade is about the same price for previous 32 upgrades over the last few years.  The Pro gets the additional SSL 9000J option.  For me this is a no brainer.

Thanks again for posting this news!

C2

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

As a (soon to be discontinued) Mixbus Plugged-In Member I got Mixbus 10 Pro for free (as well as many other plugins for free along the way over the years).

As a plugged-in member I gave them $9/mo ($108/yr) and typically got 1-2 new plugins per year (call it $50 total value) and the latest Mixbus and Mixbus32C free from v4 through v10 for free.

Now I join the ranks of just paying for MIxbus Pro version updates as I am on the SSL subscription, which includes all Harrison and Slate plugins. I'm sure they up the sub price one day (I venture to say it will happen in 2025) but for now I pay the $14.99/mo that I was originally paying for only the Slate sub.

• Like 2