Update: Native Instruments - Effects & Instruments

Frank

1 hour ago, Release said:

I haven't had any issues at all with Sonoma.  Or with NI in general.  I guess I've been lucky. 

My only issues are with using their legacy controller -- hence I need to keep my old DAW at older versions of the software if I want to be able to use the Jam controller. 😞

On 4/15/2024 at 9:39 PM, SmokeyJ628 said:

Is Native Access working correctly these days?  I haven't opened it in weeks based on the many terrible reports.

Depends what you mean by "working correctly." NA updated before I could run the product updates. The NA update installed, then went into a forever loop spinning its twiddler. I closed it, then restarted it, then clicked on "Update All" to install the 17 updates shown. The updates downloaded and installed quickly, but NA's UI couldn't keep up and got lost. I got a message that all updates had installed correctly, but the twiddler top left by the "Native Access" text kept spinning and the update list info was all over the place. I closed NA again and reopened, then the Update page was correctly empty and no twiddlers to be seen.

So, updates installed, but NA's UI is still an f'ing mess.

• Thanks 1